OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Glad I got actual "seats" for philly. Yeezus tour was dope as hell, the visual of the floating stage is cool but Ehhh

Setlist is dope

Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1
Pt. 2
Famous
Pop Style
(Drake cover)
THat Part
(ScHoolboy Q cover
FACTS
All Day
Mercy
I Don't Like
(Chief Keef cover)
Black Skinhead
(song cut short)
Power
Wolves
Feedback
Freestyle 4
I Love Kanye
Can't Tell Me Nothing
FML
Blood on the Leaves
(song paused due to fans… more )
Jesus Walks
Amazing
Runaway
Devil in a New Dress
Flashing Lights
All of the Lights
Good Life
****** in Paris
(Jay-Z & Kanye West cover)
30 Hours
Highlights
Real Friends
All Falls Down
Fade

mrswagtastic mrswagtastic what section you in at wells fargo

Last edited:
Guess this will be the one of the few Kanye shows I'm a have to pass. Would of liked more of the first albums tracks on it.
I usually get floor tickets to be a part of the crowd and enjoy the show but how u going to do that with that set design???
Hope designer doesn't bust an Owen hart getting on that floating stage.

The guests coming out like..

sting-drops-from-the-rafters-o.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I highly doubt the floor is going to be chaos where it's not enjoyable. I went to Yeezus which was General admission floor (Barclays NYC) and no one was wilding out. I even met Travis. WTT had an elevated stage that went much higher and the view from the Floor did not hurt my neck, etc. The Key for GA floor is to not be directly under the stage. If you avoid that I'm sure viewing will be fine. Some of you hating and didnt even attend the show or probably used to nose bleed seats...

Went to the show last night. Lucked out and got suite tickets THANK GOD I did because i don't know how i would've felt being on the floor straining my neck the whole time.

Set list got depressing towards the end I think he shouldn't perform the last 5 songs but it is what it is. FLoor section was a huge mosh pit pretty much. But people were clowning around with drinks and smoking bleezys so that's kinda cool. At one point Travis Scott was mobbin on the floor with the fans 

Stage moving was pretty nuts and the lighting it pretty crazy too.

Last edited:
After further Review Floor seats would probably be the only thing that excites me about this show.... if i'm in regular seating there isn't much to see outside of Ye on that stage, which wouldn't be that good. Mobbing on the floor could be lit

How long was he on stage
2 hours probably
After further Review Floor seats would probably be the only thing that excites me about this show.... if i'm in regular seating there isn't much to see outside of Ye on that stage, which wouldn't be that good. Mobbing on the floor could be lit
Mobbin on the floor was definitely lit. Stage moves so people were walking around following the stage it was pretty dope.

I highly doubt the floor is going to be chaos where it's not enjoyable. I went to Yeezus which was General admission floor (Barclays NYC) and no one was wilding out. I even met Travis. WTT had an elevated stage that went much higher and the view from the Floor did not hurt my neck, etc. The Key for GA floor is to not be directly under the stage. If you avoid that I'm sure viewing will be fine. Some of you hating and didnt even attend the show or probably used to nose bleed seats...
**quietly retapes up Kanye stan card and removes listing from stub hub**

Im old man (28), I just dont want to be in a mosh pit lol

Last edited:

You just hope Ye's sweat drips on you don't you :nerd:

How long was he on stage
2 hours probably
Mobbin on the floor was definitely lit. Stage moves so people were walking around following the stage it was pretty dope.
Made a public playlist of his setlist if anybody's interested

http://goo.gl/bpPhO6

Yea playlist is a little over 2 hours 

@HoosierDaddy317  did you go to the Yeezus tour as well?  If so, how was this Tour compared to Yeezus?

**quietly retapes up Kanye stan card and removes listing from stub hub**

Im old man (28), I just dont want to be in a mosh pit lol
I was gonna get floor seats but my girl wanted the option to sit down just in case so I got front seats on the edge of the seated section.  I definitely know she wouldn't wanna be in no mosh pit lol 

I was gonna get floor seats but my girl wanted the option to sit down just in case so I got front seats on the edge of the seated section.  I definitely know she wouldn't wanna be in no mosh pit lol 
feel you. As someone who routinely goes to concert i have never sat at a rap concert. so seats are cool but not a necessity for me. As long as people arent being crazy/fighting im good. I expect two - three hours of standing / rapping along. 

How long was he on stage
2 hours probably
Made a public playlist of his setlist if anybody's interested

http://goo.gl/bpPhO6

Yea playlist is a little over 2 hours 

@HoosierDaddy317  did you go to the Yeezus tour as well?  If so, how was this Tour compared to Yeezus?
Didn't go to Yeezus tour but I wish I did. Liked Yeezus more than TLOP 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom