OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Some merch I copped off of Etsy just came in and the printing quality is very nice. Glad I didn't drop $100+ on a hoodie at the pop ups.

has anyone actually confirmed this lineup? that seems like a hell of a lot of artist parading around the country for artist of that caliber to do guest appearances

I just asked if it was the whole tour. But I know damn well it's not the whole tour. And unannounced at that.

Maybe kick off show. Or certain artists appearing on select dates.

I really hope that he's not up there the whole time. That looks horrible. Especially for floor seats.

yea honestly i was gonna by som tickets off stub hub because yeezus was a whole experience... ***** had mountains, nuns, Direwolves, Moon looking vortex, GOD :rofl:

I'm not paying 200 to watch this ***** run across a dimly lit stage for 3 hours. I do believe he'll have some tricks under his sleeve tho. i'ma check back at the end of the nght.

I'm glad I didn't buy floor seats this time like Yeezus :lol:

Set looks dope so far tho. I love that he always switches it up. Every tour really is a surprise

Last edited:
Got Floor seats For Cleveland show, should of got the side, that's going to be just chaos smh [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom