OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I used to defend Kanye to the high heavens but I couldn't defend TLOP. I don't even own the album and I own every album he's released. The weird kids ruined the hype. All the Jewish music mogul kids running around reselling yeezy's. The Kardashian's. The music sounding like weird zombie chants. I listen to Late Registration and my feelings get hurt. What could've been :smh: Kanye peaked during the WTT/Cruel Summer era. He went to adidas and it was the beginning of the end...

That's more based off of his past than what he's putting out now and you know that.

Nobody has been talking about TLOP outside of Ye stans since it dropped.

& that's because the **** just wasn't that good.

This is coming from somebody who loves every Ye album pre TLOP.

What album in this Era is talked about 6 months later? we are in an era where nothing last long. dudes are acting as if TLOP wasn't one of the bigger releases of the year. The album isn't a classic but it's a good album.

Just casually browsing this thread and others..... you are yet another guy who constantly is talking about Kanye, but you dislike him... then you turn around and call other people stans :lol:

why are you getting so defensive because a few of us stated that his star might be fading?

Just always been intrigued on how people who don't like something can still be so interested and involved in it. does that concept not seem a little strange to you? but bless up tho.

Only reason why I damn near don't wanna go to the TLOP concert is because I wasn't a fan of TLOP. I've enjoyed just about all his other albums, though.

nthat.gif
 if real

Gildan crap is disappointing 

if nothing changes about them, ill just by one of those joints off etsy

Merch looks garbage. Is there even a stage? Not liking what I see on social media.

Last edited:
Hell of a line up. That's for the whole tour?

How did we just find out about that now?

Heard it's not sold out in most cities. That line up should easily be a sell out.

Back
Top Bottom