OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

this ?? :nerd:

what is this camo joint you guys are talking about?

Im guessing this is the camo joint he talking about

I didn't see that one at AAA this weekend

We had orange bands here in Tampa. They had flashlights in the dark checking for bands. How'd you know what color they'd be ahead of time?
IG SON

looked thru pics and saw those mint color wristbands

yes those are the redneck camo GA shirts i was talking about

got the white GA longsleeves. about to dye them blue (dem joints are see thru (cuz theyre the cheap gildan)

tbh pablo merch super weak. wish jerry lorenzo/matt williams/donc/joe perez/virgil or one of the other kanyes sons did the merch

i let the hypebeast in me pause drop 200 on that weakness. shouldve just got the kim shirt and kept it moving oh well

Last edited:
I know im going to end up spending too much on that merch
sick.gif
control yourself. dont be like me

its weak merch borderline disrespectful (like the i feel like gildan nonsense)

i wish i couldve gone back to yeezus on copped everything

Last edited:
so you buy things that are ugly and bad quality? bro I'm a kanye fan, but have some self-control dude 

so you buy things that are ugly and bad quality?

bro I'm a kanye fan, but have some self-control dude 
yes bro i just told you i bought all his merch and his dumb shoes (adidas)

i can tell dawg (drake voice)

Last edited:
For those of you that have been to a show... what time does Kanye actually go on stage?

The show in Philadelphia starts at 8pm and she has class that night that ends around 8 in North Philadelphia. I wanted to know if it would be possible to make his performance if we get in our seats around 9. Are there any opening acts?

Any info would be appreciated.

combo gd combo gd The show in Tampa didn't start till about 10:30 pm. What sucked for floor ticket holders was we had to stand for 2+ hours for those that got there on time. We then got word that Kanye's plane landed and he's running late. At that time, we just went out to grab something to eat and came back as soon as it started.

I don't know about other locations, but in Tampa there were no opening acts. Kanye opened with Father Stretch My Hands pt. 1.

Also, if you're on the floor, stand at the opposite end of the arena from where the stage begins moving. I've noticed Kanye spending more time performing towards the middle and end of the arena than where he started.

Last edited:
For those of you that have been to a show... what time does Kanye actually go on stage?

The show in Philadelphia starts at 8pm and she has class that night that ends around 8 in North Philadelphia. I wanted to know if it would be possible to make his performance if we get in our seats around 9. Are there any opening acts?

Any info would be appreciated.

DC show was scheduled for 8. He started close to 10.

No openers.

Got inside the Verizon Center, left, walked around getting fudged up on henn and coke in a McDonald's sweet tea cup, smoked, came back, copped some merch and a $5 cup of a water and still had like 30 min before he started :lol:

my dudes! good looks for the merch pix and the price points.

what else do they have? is that it? it is kind of weak if so. no 'i feel like' joints?

buy the cheapest tickets

make a light green wristband out of whatever paper

when the lights go down. head down and show your wristband in the dark

yeezus tour was a million times better than pablo in every way

that floating stage got old real quick
Agreed cuh.

I was at AAA and it was dope. But Yeezus Tour >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pablo

Snagged the Kim tour tee tho

Dis man Ye got me diggin in the Recycle Bin to get Waves & Freestyle 4 back

You hit a show? Did he do the rant into Waves transition for yall? **** was epic :lol: :lol:

He lowkey made me wanna see Desiigner live just off the strength of Part 2.

Waves > * btw

Ya he did both Waves (technically three times) and Freestyle Pt. 4 twice.

He did a rant and a broad had a Runaway tattoo so he did a lil mini dedication for her, did a mini-rant for Famous too

I don't like Chris Brown, he sounded so artificial on this shoulda just had the choir for that Dropout feel

FSMH is inspirational :smh: the **** I be going through man....

I just wanna feel liberated

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya he did both Waves (technically three times) and Freestyle Pt. 4 twice.

He did a rant and a broad had a Runaway tattoo so he did a lil mini dedication for her, did a mini-rant for Famous too

I don't like Chris Brown, he sounded so artificial on this shoulda just had the choir for that Dropout feel

Waves three times?? :pimp:

I just realized ye said "and I'm fresh outta debt in this mf" on champions :rofl: I thought he said fresh to death lmao

He bodied his verse though :smokin

Back
Top Bottom