OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

For those that copped merch, how long did you guys wait in line for?
After the show waited 15-20 minutes
At Miami they started selling merch at 10 in the morning so you might wanna swing by there if you aint doing nothing and make sure you get what you want. Ain't even kno they was selling hats

Just make sure check your email from where you got your tickets/the stadium/arena hosting the event and it should tell you when they sell it

When did they add additional tickets to the show? Just noticed that the left side of the arena is flodded with tickets for the oracle show

When did they add additional tickets to the show? Just noticed that the left side of the arena is flodded with tickets for the oracle show

I saw that too a couple days ago. I just wanted to know what that view is like. They did the same thing for Seattle but the ticket info says obstructed view

I saw that too a couple days ago. I just wanted to know what that view is like. They did the same thing for Seattle but the ticket info says obstructed view

That's interesting. Not sure how it would be obstructed if the stage is in the air. Depends on the venue I guess, didn't get that message for the oakland show.

Does dude really perform 30 songs at these shows?

Im gonna buy floor seats for the forum.

Any nters who live within driving distance to Grand Rapids, MI , floor tickets for tonight's show are only 70 now. 84 after fees. I paid almost double that [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Dawgs...I'm lowkey obsessed with this album. I mean MBDTF is still his goat album..but this is definitely up in the ranks. I love 808s also. These 3 albums are experiences. Deeper than rap. The music..Bruh could got platinum off an instrumental album. The music alone is where the vibe is.

He did Saint Pablo in buffalo, I'm just still mad he didn't do through the wire. "now if the roc is in the building say hell yeah", that's a staple in ye sets.

So what's the consensus for a start time? 9pm? Is it useless to get there before 9, especially if floor?

Back
Top Bottom