OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

How many of ya'll went to the Glow In The Dark Tour? Probably the greatest show I've ever been to and one of the best nights of my life.

How does The Saint Pablo Tour Compare to the Glow In The Dark Tour?

How many of ya'll went to the Glow In The Dark Tour? Probably the greatest show I've ever been to and one of the best nights of my life.

How does The Saint Pablo Tour Compare to the Glow In The Dark Tour?

I was there. Probably the best concert I've been to. N.E.R.D., Lupe, Rihanna and of course Ye all brought their A-game fasho :nthat:

I was there. Probably the best concert I've been to. N.E.R.D., Lupe, Rihanna and of course Ye all brought their A-game fasho
nthat.gif
my favorite Ye show and def up there for one of my favorite concerts of al time 

+1 on Glow in the dark tour being his best yet. Lupe! NERD!
I remember I was hyped for everyone except Rihanna.
It was funny because I was like in the second row and just sat for her whole set. She even gave me a weird look but I just drank my beer and looked at my watch.

Last edited:
Tickets have def dropped in the last week for philly show. Tryna decide when i wanna pounce and if theyll go back up. Still debating on floor or first couple rows of lower level.

Tickets have def dropped in the last week for philly show. Tryna decide when i wanna pounce and if theyll go back up. Still debating on floor or first couple rows of lower level.

I am right there with you. I think I am going to do the lower level. I don't want to have to keep looking up

Really good concert. A lot of those newer songs sound a billion times better in person that headphones or just randomly playing them

Should be lit tonight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] I'll be listening to Ye albums all day at work lol

Seeing the way the concert is set up can I get any advice on where I should get seats. Floor seats or farther back? He's gonna be in Seattle on the 19th and I missed the chance to see him on the YEEZUS tour I had a choice, phone bill or tickets and I chose phone bill. My phone a month later was waterlogged and unsalvageable. I refuse to miss the concert this time.

I see tickets for 60 tomorrow in Austin and they're constantly dropping. I want to catch some mid level joints.

They dropping fast in DFW too, my fam in Houston said to sit mid level or higher. The ones who sat low said their neck was hurting. Ima buy the tickets day of the concert when they bottom out

Last edited:

I see tickets for 60 tomorrow in Austin and they're constantly dropping. I want to catch some mid level joints.
They dropping fast in DFW too, my fam in Houston said to sit mid level or higher. The ones who sat low said their neck was hurting. Ima buy the tickets day of the concert when they bottom out
this will definitely happen in LA where hes got 3 shows. 

I've been to all 3 Glow in the Dark Tour/Yeezus/Saint Pablo. 

Not including features and talkin only Kanye I rank it as  Yeezus > Saint Pablo = GITD

Yeezus had to be his best tour.  The set, the ladies, the ladies carrying him lol,  the lights, Jesus comin out, the huge screen with the words and videos...it was his best show

Last edited:
Glow In The Dark
Yeezus
St. Pablo

(my personal opinion)

he gave it all for Glow In The Dark.... and his mom had just passed 2 weeks prior. I couldn't believe he was out there in Cincinnati of all places giving his all

for what it's worth.... Watch The Throne was better than all 3.

Last edited:

this will definitely happen in LA where hes got 3 shows. 

Man, I'm checkin' Stubhub every other day for the LA joints.

Seeing the way the concert is set up can I get any advice on where I should get seats. Floor seats or farther back? He's gonna be in Seattle on the 19th and I missed the chance to see him on the YEEZUS tour I had a choice, phone bill or tickets and I chose phone bill. My phone a month later was waterlogged and unsalvageable. I refuse to miss the concert this time.

Debating about scooping the 25$ tickets in nosebleeds, only thing that concerns me is it says obstructed view

Glow In The Dark
Yeezus
St. Pablo

(my personal opinion)

he gave it all for Glow In The Dark.... and his mom had just passed 2 weeks prior. I couldn't believe he was out there in Cincinnati of all places giving his all

for what it's worth.... Watch The Throne was better than all 3.
I never got a chance to go to Watch The Throne..wasn't in my city.  I wanted to.  I wish that after concert tours were over they would add more concert DVDs.  Rarely see those for Hip Hop concerts other than a select few. 

Yeezus was supposed to have a concert DVD but it never came.  Was gonna be directed by Hype Williams and everything. 

What I am curious about is for people that have gone to both the Saint Pablo Tour and this year's Drake Tour what were their thoughts compared to each other. 

Last edited:
Whoever asked about comparing the drake show, I didn't see Drake but I am going to assume it was a longer show since it included future.

Back
Top Bottom