OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

It's obvious Kanye dealing with mental health issues, even those closest to him have said so.

I agree. Cause you gotta have some mental issues if you voted trump IMO :lol: although apart of me thinks he went that way cause Jay and Beyoncé endorsed Hilary [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Well, he ain't lying. You got High School Students here in the cultural diverse Bay Area trying to segregate bathrooms :smh:

He thinks we should ignore it, but he forgets that we're not all worth $100 million living in calabasas

Last edited:
All the resellers on twitter are fake outraged.

Y'all still striking out on yeezys

Stopped messing with Ye before this latest blunder, but nevertheless glad I was ahead of the curve.

Oh so these people don't care what he said, they're just worried about resale value of his shoes :lol:

Basically man. That's why I can't down w that stuff. You should see when Muhammad Ali died. Fake RIP followed by selling supreme photo t for bape prices

His experience is completely different from the ppl he markets his product to.

Ppl gotta stop looking to entertainers as being enlightened and **** just because they're rich and famous. How else is he supposed feel when he lives in hidden hills with a white wife and a rich white family? He don't see race, of course he's gonna feel like that.

His experience is completely different from the ppl he markets his product to.

Ppl gotta stop looking to entertainers as being enlightened and **** just because they're rich and famous. How else is he supposed feel when he lives in hidden hills with a white wife and a rich white family? He don't see race, of course he's gonna feel like that.

I don't think people care if the lil Wayne's and kanyes are enlightened. If they shut up and said nothing nobody would care. The issue is them speaking this nonesense in the public eye giving validation to people who think racism is a joke.

Last edited:
i dunno if if I even wanna see this dude anymore... does he perform some of his old material?

college dropout, late registration, graduation? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom