OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I thought Kanye's word was law around here. I was figuring since he finally cosigned Trump that everyone on NT could feel better about the election and support Trump.

I was thinking the same thing. Thought stans would now be flocking for trump dad hats to match their yeezy's :rofl:

Glad at least some people don't take kanye's word as everything.

Kanye and Trump have a lot of similarities. I think that's why Kanye said he would've voted for him.

Speaks his mind with no filter.
Childishly argues with people.
Has new ideas (some resonate, some don't)
Makes outlandish claims.
Married a woman with hella plastic surgery.

Feel free to add to the list.

"You know why the song is called ****** In Paris?! Cause ****** was in Paris!"

- GOAT Ye quote

Kanye and Trump have a lot of similarities. I think that's why Kanye said he would've voted for him.

Speaks his mind with no filter.
Childishly argues with people.
Has new ideas (some resonate, some don't)
Makes outlandish claims.
Married a woman with hella plastic surgery.

Feel free to add to the list.

Both have cult followings

Last edited:
'Saint Pablo' is so damn good, before this ***** completely burns out, he gotta put out an album full of songs like that

Kid Cudi showed up at the sac show right now.
He got on stage?

Yup looking at videos on ig right now. Only for a song or two I think. I'm on mobile or else I'd post links.

So he played a couple songs, ranted for a whole then walked off the stage. What is going on :rofl: Family emergency pt 2? Ye out here wasting people's money and sat nights.

Last edited:
Ye is really losing it. Like on a serious level. & this was definately planned, here's the video of him ending it

If the fans don't get refunded that's gonna be messed up. He shows up an hour and a half late only to be on stage for 30min.

A friend of mine was there and he said there were a number of altercations in the crowd because so many fans were upset. I do hope everyone is refunded.

Good ol' Kanye... :smh:

It's the combo of Ye doing too many shows and being washed.

He did 53 shows in LA. Burning himself out to sell his bum clothing line :smh:

If I purchased a ticket off of Stubhub and wanted a refund... would i be out of luck?

Not sure. Obviously it's on record you purchased the ticket via stubhub, but what if the reseller already spent that money? Not fair to them neither...curious to see how this plays out

Back
Top Bottom