OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I don't think people care if the lil Wayne's and kanyes are enlightened. If they shut up and said nothing nobody would care. The issue is them speaking this nonesense in the public eye giving validation to people who think racism is a joke.

This. They just giving these clowns validation for their prejudice and bigotry.

What makes this so bad for ye imo is that he came in the game giving a very enlightened message..a conscious message.

"how they stop the black panthers
Ronald Reagan cooked up an answer"

"mother was arrested for the sit ins
And with that in my blood I was born to be different"

Soooooo much conscious music my man put out. How did he end up here?

All the resellers on twitter are fake outraged.

Y'all still striking out on yeezys

Fake outraged? You don't think that some people are really bothered by that ****?
I'm sure some people are legit bothered by it

But I thinks there's so many more who are fake outraged and are just sheep, following the crowd. I'm not saying I condone what he's saying, but nowadays most people just fake care about things and follow others

:lol:

The ONLY thing I can agree with Kanye on is the racist comment. I think we as Africans and Latino's, know there is racism. There will always be racism. Long after we're gone there will be racism. We live in a country built off the blood of African slaves. We as the current generation and future generation(s) have got to TRY to stop putting MOST of our focuses and energy & effort on the White man/woman doing so and so to us. We minorities wouldnt be here if we didn't have perseverance. Let us just focus on building Black/Latino owned businesses, Black/Latino passed laws, and putting more Black/Latino people in offices so we can what we get what we rightfully deserve in reparations.

I just think even with the police brutality and many oppressed on goings that still happen, we have to fight through all of this. We were born into this strife but it hasn't stopped us from progressing before.

Last edited:
The thing about kanyes racist comment is that just last year he was complaining about racism :lol:

4:40 mark

Last edited:

The ONLY thing I can agree with Kanye on is the racist comment. I think we as Africans and Latino's, know there is racism. There will always be racism. Long after we're gone there will be racism. We live in a country built off the blood of African slaves. We as the current generation and future generation(s) have got to TRY to stop putting MOST of our focuses and energy & effort on the White man/woman doing so and so to us. We minorities wouldnt be here if we didn't have perseverance. Let us just focus on building Black/Latino owned businesses, Black/Latino passed laws, and putting more Black/Latino people in offices so we can what we rightfully deserve.

I just think even with the police brutality and many oppressed on goings that still happen, we have to fight through all of this. We were born into this strife but it hasn't stopped us from progressing before.
Bro shut up you sound flat out dumb

i dunno if if I even wanna see this dude anymore... does he perform some of his old material?

college dropout, late registration, graduation? 
he actually performed a bunch of stuff from his old albums -- i remember he played jesus walks, touch the sky, stronger, can't tell me nothing, and some others

he did like around 6 songs from TLOP (iirc).. feedback, stretch  my hands part 1, facts, famous, waves, i love kanye, ultralight beam are all i can recall at the top of my head

Last edited:
Bro shut up you sound flat out dumb

O-K.
I get what he's saying, I don't think he's dumb.

We focus too much on the bad. Instead of bettering ourselves and focus on the positive, we focus on the bs and use that as an excuse to why we're not as successful as the white person or why we haven't advanced.

Life isn't fair bruh. Some people get life advantages, some people get all kinds of bs thrown their way. How you deal with that, is your own personal issue. You can sit back and moan and ***** about everything, or use that as motivation to get over your huddles and succeed. I'm not saying be blind to all things that are happening that are bad, but don't just focus on everything that's bad and make that the reason you're salty at life

Basically man. That's why I can't down w that stuff. You should see when Muhammad Ali died. Fake RIP followed by selling supreme photo t for bape prices

Fxxk Supreme

"I mean I might even make him be Republican, so everybody know he love white people"

i dunno if if I even wanna see this dude anymore... does he perform some of his old material?

college dropout, late registration, graduation? 

Played All Falls Down, Touch The Sky, Can't Tell Me Nothing, Golddigger, and some others when I went a couple weeks back

Thanks for the info on the concert.... Just hope he doesn't do anything extra and just performs

The ONLY thing I can agree with Kanye on is the racist comment. I think we as Africans and Latino's, know there is racism. There will always be racism. Long after we're gone there will be racism. We live in a country built off the blood of African slaves. We as the current generation and future generation(s) have got to TRY to stop putting MOST of our focuses and energy & effort on the White man/woman doing so and so to us. We minorities wouldnt be here if we didn't have perseverance. Let us just focus on building Black/Latino owned businesses, Black/Latino passed laws, and putting more Black/Latino people in offices so we can what we get what we rightfully deserve in reparations.

I get what he's saying, I don't think he's dumb.

We focus too much on the bad. Instead of bettering ourselves and focus on the positive, we focus on the bs and use that as an excuse to why we're not as successful as the white person or why we haven't advanced.

Life isn't fair bruh. Some people get life advantages, some people get all kinds of bs thrown their way. How you deal with that, is your own personal issue. You can sit back and moan and ***** about everything, or use that as motivation to get over your huddles and succeed. I'm not saying be blind to all things that are happening that are bad, but don't just focus on everything that's bad and make that the reason you're salty at life

Repped and co-signed. Precisely what I was saying.

I have no doubt Ye means well, but he is god awful at articulating his points. & that was neither the time nor place to do so.

The rants on the yeezus tour were so great & perfectly incorporated into the show. This is just rock bottom & very insulting to his fans.

Back
Top Bottom