OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Did a longer cardio session so i spun the trilogy in a row: KSG, then ys, finally Daytona.

it just makes sense. Can't wait for da Nasir album next week

Did a longer cardio session so i spun the trilogy in a row: KSG, then ys, finally Daytona.

it just makes sense. Can't wait for da Nasir album next week
I’m fiending. I can’t believe life is good was that many years ago.

I’m coppin errythang on site. the album, merch I want it all.

I’m fiending. I can’t believe life is good was that many years ago.

I’m coppin errythang on site. the album, merch I want it all.
I havent heard any of Nas' new stuff lol.

I'm stuck on illmatic and it was written

I havent heard any of Nas' new stuff lol.

I'm stuck on illmatic and it was written
:sick::sick::sick:

:rofl:

Those are 2 incredible albums to be stuck on (peep da avy) but cmon bro I know you’re an Esco fan like me. You gotta touch various parts of da catalog at least once.

LOL ive heard the stuff w Marley. and the later albums too

Ive heard very good things about LIG. matter of fact ima add it to my itunes rn

LOL ive heard the stuff w Marley. and the later albums too

Ive heard very good things about LIG. matter of fact ima add it to my itunes rn
Please. It’s awesome.

Skip summer on smash tho.

Like don’t listen to it.

Pretend it doesn’t exist.

Stillmatic my favorite NaS album idc if its not the best :nthat::nthat::nthat:
:pimp::pimp::pimp:

No worries. It’s fuego.

Rule :pimp:
Stillmatic(Intro):pimp:
One Mic:pimp:
What goes around:pimp:
Rewind:pimp:
Ether with it’s terrible *** beat goesss in the gym when I’m tryna get mad :evil::pimp::lol:

Last edited:
I actually like zone out. Bring the homies out. Nas lost tapes though!!. :nthat:

Back to this Cudi album i can bump 4-7. I want to like this album more but kanye just gotta stop trying to rap :smh: Stick to them beats.
It is like Cudi gives him the alley oop to make a great song and then this guy raps out of beat with a breakfast in bed scheme .... :sick:

180508-stero-cudi-kanye-tease_w0vnn4.jpeg

Since we talkin' Nas, I hope Ye' releases a Lost Tapes type of album for this Wyoming project. Purple is one of my fav Nas joints

Since we talkin' Nas, I hope Ye' releases a Lost Tapes type of album for this Wyoming project. Purple is one of my fav Nas joints

Fetus and No Ideas Original :pimp:

Yea we need a “pre tmz” Ye. I wann hear what that albums sound like. It’s rare that an artist makes an album in a short time span and it’s really good. Ye sounded thrown together. We need GOOD Friday’s back but instead of songs we need these mini albums :lol::pimp:

That’s what they’ve been giving us. He might as well drop another joint after Teyanas release.

Album is a little cringey but “Reborn” and “Kids see Ghost” >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Absolute fire. Those two songs are literally what I expected from a Cudi and Kanye collab album. I can say that KSG > ‘Ye

Back
Top Bottom