OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Totally forgot Nas blacked out on Kobe on These Are Our Heroes :lol:

How you gon make a song like that then rock with “slavery was a choice” dude. I mean I understand but it’s even funnier when I think of the lyric “is it ouchie Wally Wally or is it One Mic?”

STAY STRONG
72C66F54-B227-431A-9B02-AC336E9DC045.png

How you gon make a song like that then rock with “slavery was a choice” dude. I mean I understand but it’s even funnier when I think of the lyric “is it ouchie Wally Wally or is it One Mic?”
Man blacked everybody :rofl:

Ye>KSG like them both though. KSG doesn’t have the same replay value as Ye to me. Love “Reborn” though.
I played ye for a whole week and it's ok. Ksg came out Friday and i'm already over it, reborn and cudi montage are my 2 favorite songs in the album.

Plain Pat reunion long overdue.

Sorry, but this album is better than Ye.

Ye Flow on Montage is the hero we been missing.

but a thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers

word up

I gotta assume NaS made the album before Ye said that.

Then at that point its like the album is done.

He gonna turn around and say don't release it? Cuz if Kanye does anyway then Nas gonna be forced to Steve Stoute him.

I gotta assume NaS made the album before Ye said that.

Then at that point its like the album is done.

He gonna turn around and say don't release it? Cuz if Kanye does anyway then Nas gonna be forced to Steve Stoute him.

nope pusha said in an interview that he saw nas recently in the room with kanye and didn't interfere in their session, and this was after the whole TMZ stuff. this nas album is done from scratch with kanye. and Nas been telling Push that Daytona is a classic

nope pusha said in an interview that he saw nas recently in the room with kanye and didn't interfere in their session, and this was after the whole TMZ stuff. this nas album is done from scratch with kanye. and Nas been telling Push that Daytona is a classic
Push said he still working on the album or they were just in the studio together?

I'd think there's a difference.

Either way I guess we gotta hear Nas speak on it when he starts doing interviews when the album releases.

Kanye pulled everyone in with the dramatics on 'Ye, just to go back to normal on Kids See Ghosts. #viralmarketing #greatpromoter

My girlfriend (I guess my ex now) who I have an apartment with on a lease until mid September ended our relationship after a stupid fight that blew completely out of proportion on Saturday.

Reborn and Cudi Montage right now >>>

Absolutely love this album.

damn stay up brudda.

MOTM2 and 808s got me though my breakup back in late 08.

Back
Top Bottom