OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Still no ****in Teyana Taylor album, SMH. **** WAS ****IN DONE LAST YEAR. KANYE WENT BACK AND ****ED WITH IT.

The break down of Nasir's first week numbers.

Nasir did 78K first week (49K album sales, 28K streaming sales)

Still no ****in Teyana Taylor album, SMH. **** WAS ****IN DONE LAST YEAR. KANYE WENT BACK AND ****ED WITH IT.

The break down of Nasir's first week numbers.

Nasir did 78K first week (49K album sales, 28K streaming sales)

****ing bull****. I'm pissed. Been waiting all damn day. Mfers got time to fly to Paris and ****, yet can't upload a damn album on time.

Theres been delays with every release with none coming out on time except for Daytona and yall still continue to be duped :lol:

Oh I don't even listen to Teyana Taylor's music, and the Pusha T album is the only one of these I was remotely interested in hearing. It's funny how he's done this for like 5/6 projects now and people continue to give him passes.

Putting out half finished albums, revising it by the week and people called it an interactive experience lol.

At this point they might as well take the week and drop it next Thursday. Rebuild the hype.

What a joke, a full album was done months ago. Probably redid a few songs this week and dropped this. What a ****in mistake by Kanye. This ain’t art, it’s stupidity and arrogance. Will illegally download this Teyana album when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom