OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

They ruined the pattern by not dropping on Friday, and making it 8 songs instead of 7

Would rank these releases

Pusha
Teyana /Kids see ghost
Nas
Ye

With Nasir being weak and Ye being trash

Looks like another song coming after it gets cleared

Last edited:
After 4 listens, I like this a lot.

I figured most of the things I didn't like about VII would get fixed just by time, because she had more than a couple of songs that felt fake "grown and sexy." She was 24, shawty ain't REALLY know **** about all that :lol:

Gonna Love Me, Issues/Hold On, Rose in Harlem, and Never Would Have Made It are top-tier, and 3Way grows on me each listen. There aren't any songs I dislike though, even WTP (easily my least favorite.)

all of these were fire and exactly what i expected as more and more beats from these sessions came out.

I’m ready for them to do it again in september or something with TRAVIS, Sean, Cudi solo, Sheck wes and desiigner.

Sheck and Desiigner are signed to good so they’ll probably get one first but personally a Dream x kanye project so overdue.

Also i think francis and the lights is signed to them that would b an interestinf project although his soundscape alredy all over Kanyes 2016 nd beyond work.

Reactions: JPS
For me it's been

Daytona
Keep That Same Energy
Ye
Nasir
Kids See Ghosts

I only put Ye over Nasir because parts of it get stuck in my head my often, I like more songs on Nasir though.

Teyana's album cover makes be really want to listen to this. I probably won't, but I'm thinking long, hard, and smooth about it.

VII was a damn good album.

Sophomore jinx is def in effect thx to ol boy.

I remember a time when he had an unquestionable golden touch. Def not the case anymore...

Back
Top Bottom