OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I finally played it this morning. What a letdown, the beats were average or wack for the most part. Didn't sound like an album, sounded like leftover songs that didn't make the final cut. Damn shame cause VII was fire. Teyana should definitely get far away from GOOD Music, Kanye played her with this ****. Had to immediately put VII on after.

I know my guy D StaXX D StaXX gonna tear up those Dallas clubs when WTP comes on though.

I finally played it this morning. What a letdown, the beats were average or wack for the most part. Didn't sound like an album, sounded like leftover songs that didn't make the final cut. Damn shame cause VII was fire. Teyana should definitely get far away from GOOD Music, Kanye played her with this ****. Had to immediately put VII on after.

I know my guy D StaXX D StaXX gonna tear up those Dallas clubs when WTP comes on though.

Son :rofl::rofl:.
That song dumb trash. If there was a way I could delete it from Tidal I would in a heart beat. She definitely made that for the gays.

In a recent interview, Chicago rapper Bump J revealed that he and fellow Goon Squad member Sly Polaroid were invited to attend Kanye’s secret recording sessions in Wyoming. Although J remains pretty tight-lipped about the project, they will be following Kanye’s new seven-song album structure and production will begin shortly.

I didn't hear Ye or Kids See Ghosts but I'm good. I saw lyrics on IG and that **** ain't for me. Heard there were reference tracks being used, heard Ye was scrapped and done in one week so I know it sounds like ****.

Daytona is probably the best project but a couple of those beats are trash.

Nasir is a good project but he doesn't sound good on some of those beats, flow is off but I probably like it more than Daytona.

Teyana album was a big disappointment. The production was trash, this wasn't what people were excited about.

I see Kanye's 7 tracks per artist vision, but honestly where are the beats for Common, Cam'ron, and Black Star? That's what I want to hear this summer:lol:.

Last edited:
:stoneface: :smh:

6525e54d569ecec9a1c98a7873dfca21.jpg

I love the album as is but all this talk about not being complete had me wanting the additions.

:stoneface: :smh:
I love the album as is but all this talk about not being complete had me wanting the additions.

She pretty much down played her own album in public, complained about it and had us thinking that whatever was missing was 1000x better than what was released. Its one thing for us critics to critique but its another when the artist basically ****s on their own project. I understand her frustration I just think she should've kept that in-house if she was that unhappy with it. I think the project was great *shrug*

I see Kanye's 7 tracks per artist vision, but honestly where are the beats for Common, Cam'ron, and Black Star? That's what I want to hear this summer:lol:.

Common doing his thing with Robert Glasper, in a new group called August Greene

Album is solid

I'm still playing Nas and Push, I like about half of Teyana so that's getting played.

Ye - 24K total sales, 1800K actual sales, 22K in streaming sales

Teyana - 14K total sales, 1800K actual sales, 12K in streaming sales

Kids See Ghosts - 14K total sales, 1800K actual sales, 12K in streaming sales

Nas and Pusha not even in the top 50 anymore. Those aren't impressive numbers for Kanye only a couple weeks after dropping.

Last edited:
Too much dropping at once. GOOD drops, Bey x Jay, Drake all within a few weeks. All of them have come and gone, that's the era we're in I guess.

Daytona is my favorite project of the year thus far.

I'm still playing Nas and Push, I like about half of Teyana so that's getting played.

Ye - 24K total sales, 1800K actual sales, 22K in streaming sales

Teyana - 14K total sales, 1800K actual sales, 12K in streaming sales

Kids See Ghosts - 14K total sales, 1800K actual sales, 12K in streaming sales

Nas and Pusha not even in the top 50 anymore. Those aren't impressive numbers for Kanye only a couple weeks after dropping.
Actually Kanye numbers aren’t bad. You have to remember 95% of ppl stream music and it’s ONLY 7 songs. Meaning, they have to stream the entire album twice to = 1 normal album (14+ tracks). He sold 210k first week (set steaming record per song stream) if he had normal album he would of done (400k+ easily) and 80k second weekend. The Carters only did 125k, 60k second weekend and now 38k 3rd weekend. This is Ye 5th weekend and he did 24k with only 7 songs. Like someone mention, it’s just way to many albums coming out and we can’t stream them all at once. Drake will be in the top 10 for the rest of the year though.

Back
Top Bottom