OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Follow God my goodness. Vibing to this **** in the gym
rejoice.png

rumor is, thats actually Pusha on Follow God

ill take it. track gets the Dame Dash dice roll x stank face from me

that's was that batch buddy told you was loud, and it actually pass the smell test. but break down and roll it up? pure mid.

I'm an addict though, so I'll keep coming back. it's got a lil something on here (tracks 6 - 9).
might have been loud...probably the sativa instead of indinca. it's kinda hitting.

First 2 tracks are a good start. tracks 6 - 8 are the most cohesive portion of the album IMO. killer.

God Is is the stand out IMO.

what?

bound II is lightyears better than anything on this album. so is blood on the leaves. stop it fam.

nah., album versus album? Jesus is King is better, I'm not going to let da fact that yes both those tracks are impressive but if anything it just makes it so glaring at how the rest of that album is so diarrhea bad.

what's worse is it came up after my twisted fantasy album, which is probably up there as one of Kanye West's best albums.

You guys didn't realize the length?

I saw they didn't allow A-List and lost all interest.

I didn't even know he was doing an IMAX film to go with the album. I found out about it when I was looking for The Irishman listings. When I saw that it was 35 mins, I laughed for a good 10 minutes. And the film did well for a 35 minute movie and you know those theaters made good money in concessions. Great scam.

For those that aren't too high on Yeezus, did you go to the tour? After going to that show twice (best concert/experience I've ever been to by far) it changed my entire view on the album. The whole album is great to me and I still listen to it all the time.

1. MBDTF
2. LR
3a. Graduation
3b. Yeezus
4. CD
5. 808s
6. JIK
7. Ye

I'm ok with people putting Graduation lower or having CD alone as #3, but CD really hasn't aged as well as people think it has. Most of the people who take offense to have it ranked lower than Yeezus haven't even listened in 10 years.

Just cuz it was first, doesn't make it best.

To the people complaining about Yeezus lyrics, Graduation blessed us with "Drunk and hot girls" and "Barry Bonds" :sick:

Back
Top Bottom