OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I think I'm the rare person that likes to hear the creative process for musicians and follow the way a song evolves from an early demo to the final master.

Pretty good quality of Hurricane here (not sure if actual CDQ), sounds better w/ choir IMO but still dope:

Also, Hit-boy can talk all that mess because KD2 is the goods...

Biggest surprise to me by far :lol: , shows the difference in what these artist can produce when actual writers & producers are involved in the outcome
He was the highlight of the night for me. Then Jay Electronica and Lox followed by not so surprising weeknd. The Lox verses sounded rough, he must have just got those in and slapped them on the beat.
Last week was a hell of a week for D-Block.

Last edited:
Thanks again for that beautifully edited rip. Banged it in the car today. This album is gonna be one of the top of the year if it actually sees the light of day. So many top tier tracks.

Drakes album is just going to sound like all of Drakes other music, and I don’t see it comparing to what we are hearing of Donda now.

Also, there are def a few lines at Drake on the album.

Drakes album is just going to sound like all of Drakes other music, and I don’t see it comparing to what we are hearing of Donda now.

Also, there are def a few lines at Drake on the album.
I'm listening to both and most people will so they need to just drop it already.

Drake last joint was cool- R&B side was straight trash though.

R&B side had classics, STOP.

NT knows I’m a Drake hater, but I know Drake fans that said Scorpion was weak. I still really don’t think we can compare the two, not musically anyway.

Guess we will see if they ever drop lol

Scorpion isn’t perfect but it has classics.

Maybe I’ll have to revisit it. I still try to listen to Drake with an open mind and have enjoyed some of his music. I really liked Sandra’s Rose.

If You’re Reading This is top tier Drake.

Scorpion would’ve been far better had it been condensed, there are some songs that should’ve never seen the light of day (and this is coming from a Drake fan)

Also that rollout/beef woulda went way different had Drake dropped March 14th (the song) pre-album, way before the album

Back
Top Bottom