OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Made in America is Sep 3 - Sep 4, 2016. As you can see from the dates below, he does not have a show on the 4th. It would make sense for him to headline Made in America festival in Philly, since he will be close by (also works with Tidal and Jay-Z). He doesn't have the same stage production at festival shows, so it would be possible to just send the stage equipment to NYC and stay in Philly to perform.

09-03 Boston, MA - TD Garden
09-05-06 New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
09-08 Washington, DC - Verizon Center

Last edited:
Got 4 floor seats to the show in Cleveland. Was debating on making trip to Chi but held out, wasn't sure if Chick I had out there, if we still be talking by then :lol:

Hopefully no cancellations this time, during Yeezus tour I recall him cancelling show in Cbus due to the screen being broke so I had to see him in Detroit.

Yeezus tour was great but my favorite was WTT tour.

Last edited:
Its gonna be worth it either way homie. I wont complain about seeing him twice.

Ive been to MIA the last two years. My first time was better but last year was still fun and had a good lineup

Btw i did have to go to the full ticketmaster site for the FB presale. No GA Floor seats left for philly though. Ill be pissed if i cant get one SAT

Last edited:
been to every other Ye concert on the floor or lower level...i just want some nose bleed seats this time:lol:

$30/$60 tix where u at :nerd:

Anybody going to to the tampa show in general admission?
nerd.gif
I wanted to get it but my girl didn't wanna be in GA cause they don't have chairs. But I ended up having a good section still tho 

I've been to both Glow in the Dark Tour and Yeezus and I thought Yeezus Tour was a better show.  But GITD Tour had a better lineup of openers. NERD, Lupe Fiasco, Rihanna. That tour line up nowadays 
eek.gif

Spent $265 on GA tickets for Chicago Oct. 7th.. Lit! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Got 2 tix for Drake/Future for $500, first level right above ground floor

Two midlevel (higher up) tix for Ye @ DC = $600

I'm getting a 2-for-1 deal at least with Drake/Future :smh:

Got 2 tix for Drake/Future for $500, first level right above ground floor

Two midlevel (higher up) tix for Ye @ DC = $600

I'm getting a 2-for-1 deal at least with Drake/Future
mean.gif
$600 ? What are you talking about the 100s retail at $165/ ticket. I paid $400 total for my 2 drake/future tickets sec 100.

I'm kicking myself now for not buying the amex presale tickets I had in sec 103 for the pablo tour. Tomorrow is my last shot lol

just got tickets for verizon center in sept. $115 a piece for section 201. $271 total. it'll be my first kanye concert so im pretty stoked

3rd LA show added but still not having any luck trying to cop some good 100 level seats. I got floor tickets for Wednesday but I really want some 100 level seats.

Copped a ticket for $250 in section 104 for sept 6 in MSG in NYC. Im excited.

Anybody else going that night?

Back
Top Bottom