OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I'm glad Kim is safe.

With that said, I hope they leak any and every song she may have been in possession of.

LL

I swear New York hates me. Came here for Gov Ball in June and Kanye day got cancelled, and now this today.

It wouldn't have been that bad if he wasn't already 30 mins late [emoji]128528[/emoji]

At least I got two Pablo shows this week to make up for it.

Last edited:
I swear New York hates me. Came here for Gov Ball in June and Kanye day got cancelled, and now this today.

It wouldn't have been that bad if he wasn't already 30 mins late [emoji]128528[/emoji]

At least I got two Loren Pablo shows this week to make up for it.

Damn that sucks.

Make the most of those shows fam.

Hope you get some type of reimbursement

My dude, you travel a lot for ye...respect
still remember trying to link up out here for 808's

My dude, you travel a lot for ye...respect
still remember trying to link up out here for 808's

That show still was one of the best. And what can I say, it gives me excuses to travel! Might as well while I'm still young and can.

The Weeknd was supposed to play last night and he backed out last minute as well [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji] at least J. Cole was added onto the lineup to make up for it.

Ok i just ordered my floor seat ticket for tomorrow. I told that ***** idc what he does but im in the mix

Now im just worried the show will get cancelled with this kim ****

That was the greatest most turnt event I ever been to in my life other than Cavs winning the chip and Playoff Games.

Floor seats is a must, only way to truly exp this concert, everything else is not civilized.

The Cleveland Show was amazing, was literally 2 inches away and in the Mosh Pit with Lebron, JR, Tristan, and Rest of The Cavs!!!

Attached is a pic below, I don't know How to embed IG videos but peep MY IG for more videos.

My cousin took his 4k Camera in there and made a vlog, it's 13 min summary of our concert, the moshing with Bron and them is at the end.

Us in the PIt with Bron and them starys at about the 11:15 mark till the end.

Off my IG, but quick video of us in the PIt with The Cavs!

Just random video of me being turnt to All of The Lights

Last edited:
i got tickets for Thursday. Dawg if he cancels...Somebody is catching multiple fades. Probably kim, kanye and the assailants.

Back
Top Bottom