OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

After watching this Ray Vaughan LALeakers freestyle, I’m just hyped to see how his career is gonna turn out. Kid is talented.

Last edited:
Fun event, wish Hov verse would of played and Lox one

I was drunk off my a***

BEFD0412-E426-4C0B-95AC-C0D936A182A3.jpeg
25A94B9E-4CF9-414D-A5BA-D70CC9E01049.jpeg
3F909AB5-5978-441E-B2D9-2D0ED01AD6D1.jpeg
5488861B-763D-4234-B702-1998F37F4EF2.jpeg
E19368C8-F3C5-4CA2-8B54-46BC87A267A6.jpeg
EEFDDC18-9686-4F66-81E7-AA005FD024FF.jpeg
DD19C165-01DF-48AC-919F-2CF13609E0ED.jpeg
51FA9F6E-4E3C-4F8F-8CD8-74697676DAE2.jpeg
D10E4996-CB1B-4CFB-9957-57CE1460F147.jpeg

Went with thekillerj23 thekillerj23 to the show.

Haven't been a big Ye fan in some year but my girl bought the ticket and I haven't seen thekillerj23 thekillerj23 since the pandemic started so it was worth the trip.

Overall I thought it was great. Musically I think that's the worst way to digest new material and I will always knock the listening party experience for that alone.

However, visually that **** was ****ing insane. The only thing I can compare it to was an opera. The fleets of whips, the superstar on stage, the donda "actors"/ dancers walking around during the presentation.

When you think about Hip Hop starting out in the park to this it's amazing. Not to mention tons of people came to that arena with no idea of what to expect. Ye sold that **** out during a pandemic with ease.

I could very much see this starting an entirely new style of performance for artist of this tier.

My guy kept saying the music is probably terrible but production was solid at a minimum.

I'm still not a Ye fan. But he puts on a hell of a show. Then he ends it with this.

Dude is living different.

Spent most of yesterday listening to the rip of the 3 shows. Went down the 80 Degrees/Hurricane rabithole.

Really makes me appreciate what he played Thursday night even more. Felt and sounded like a finished product that just needs to be cleaned up (trimmed down really) some. Only thing I wish we got was the Jay verse and maybe the Pusha verse/South Caroline track, but I already said it needs to be trimmed down.

You know how everyone says "Ye played me the album...hes back...hes got heat..." blah blah blah. Then we get the album and it's like what is this. I feel confident in saying mans has some HEAT for this drop. Excited to see what he's handed in.

Jail, Remote, Believe What I Say, 24, Moon, Heaven and Hell, Hurricane, Pure Souls, Come to Life all major stand outside for me.

I didn't like how he took Kid Cudi, the Lox and Jay Z off the album. I am hoping their tracks are still there in the final release but I am more interested in Drakes album now. Especially since it drops next week.

The fact that Kanye makes at least $1 mill every time he does a listening party, makes me think we wont see this album anytime soon.

not marrying a broke pretty ***** is the smartest thing ye did

it's rare for marriages to work out, but it's more rare that yo BM doesn't take you to the cleaners
but helps you make more money. i mean ye/kim is at a point where money from here on out is really for the kids anyway

Didn’t see the stream but saw some videos, some thoughts:

-Lauryn track was dope

-verses taken off may still be on the album, the track with Jay originally was mad short so adding DaBaby would make it seem more whole.

-“No Child Left Behind” doesn’t seem done yet, either more vocals or verse(s) left.

-Props to Kim for not falling on her *** or bumping into folks when walking in the dark.

-someone said it’s still only 23 of 24 tracks that’s been played?

23 tracks from Thursday. Would be shocked if the GD song actually was on the album. He didnt play South Carolina (with Pusha) on Thursday and also didnt play Never Abandon Your Family so those 2 may make it up to 24.

I personally hope not all of the tracks we've heard make the cut. I also agree with everything else you touched on, Jay may still make the album and no child left behind cant be complete, unless it's just an intro/outro track.

I know folks keep mentioning Cudi being cut, but what was played during show 2 wasnt must keep imo. Would be nice if he made the album but ain't mad if what we've heard so far doesn

Last edited:
We still haven’t heard the supposed track with Tyler.

And as far as Cudi, he took moon from a medley that went along with Hurricane, and turned it into its own song. He belongs on Moon.

Ye

Where was this said

Kanye wanted to add Dababy and Marylin Manson on a song with Jay-z 😂

Using mediatakeout as a source is nuts

You realize mediatakeout used to word for word publish troll posts literally taken off NT and claim they got it from a source? At some point people would just make up **** on here to see if they’d repost it. I didn’t realize their site even still existed.

We still haven’t heard the supposed track with Tyler.

And as far as Cudi, he took moon from a medley that went along with Hurricane, and turned it into its own song. He belongs on Moon.
I clearly did not go deep enough into the 80 degrees rabbit hole.

Last night, my girlfriend’s 13 year old brother messaged her asking if she heard the “theory” about Kanye and the Donda performances.
Dude sends us a TikTok of a guy saying how Kanye was holding a seance to wake the spirit of his mother and talk to her. And he got all scared reading the comments 😭lmao, I can just imagine the nonsense people were saying in there.

I think dude just got introduced to racist Illuminati conspiracies for the first time and is too young to comprehend that it’s nonsense.

E95d_ikVEAAWBg1.jpeg

speaking of jay...

he has a backdoor deal with richard, s/o to puff for calling it like it is

same move he pulled with basquiat. bought up all the basquiat for the low then screamed his name out on every song

jay got moves pause. i mean u gotta have moves to pull bey looking like jay

Back
Top Bottom