OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

That time period clearly went over their heads.
wasn’t too long ago
4115E01F-55B7-4DC8-8B06-9DDB2553EF79.jpeg

just listened to this and what a genuine piece of **** R.I.P real hip hop :smh:

all this album did was depress me and made me realize I'm old and outgrown hip hop. u youngsters enjoy, i need a minute .....

honestly what were u expecting lol

It’s not even the **** that Ye be doing thats wild

its his stans (not actual fans) but stans that ALWAYS find a way to spin it into some deeper art/genius angle

I really don't have the capacity to deal with ya'll boogeyman fears today

The execution was horrible but he wasn’t “tap dancing”

🤦🏻‍♂️

Bet you had no issue with Pusha supporting Hilary Clinton though, not like she wasn’t an establishment democrat that would have been any better for our country.

MJ said “Republicans buy shoes too” but I bet a lot of you still buy Jordan’s.

Why does it make people so mad that some people appreciate Kanye's artistry :lol: . And this isn't even a specific Kanye thing, It's something that thrown on every hiphop artist. Only Art form that can't really grow their art, anytime someone suggest things are beyond surface level people are quick to say they're reaching/overvaluing it.

As if these artist aren't working on concepts for months/years... collabing with several other artist (producers/designers/photgraphers/architects etc etc), some people roll into an album & just deliver music, others put thought into the entire process.... Ye is one of the latter.

The execution was horrible but he wasn’t “tap dancing”

🤦🏻‍♂️

Bet you had no issue with Pusha supporting Hilary Clinton though, not like she wasn’t an establishment democrat that would have been any better for our country.

MJ said “Republicans buy shoes too” but I bet a lot of you still buy Jordan’s.
Supporting a known white supremacist isn’t tap dancing?

It was perfect as is without drums. One of the standout tracks.
And, if I had to guess, this is why he did what he did with the listening parties, and this Stem player. Access to any version of the song is literally at everyone's fingertips.

I'm gonna rock with the artist's vision on this one and stick with the released album being the one in rotation.

As for Pure Souls, the piano sample is amazing and stands more than well on it's own. But I'll take the organ version with the drums all day everyday. If I wanted to tweak anything at all on this release itd be to just combine jail into 1 song with both verses on it. But I ain't mad that I get to start and end the album with Jail...not at all.

i blame the Kardashian's , straight man eaters . i'd love to see a pic of the men they've ruined all holdin a pic of which one ruined them :lol:

again tho, album to me was trash, i'll just stay in the right lane and listen to the oldies i guess, let u younsters enjoy these days. never thought i'd say that :smh:

i blame the Kardashian's , straight man eaters . i'd love to see a pic of the men they've ruined all holdin a pic of which one ruined them :lol:

again tho, album to me was trash, i'll just stay in the right lane and listen to the oldies i guess, let u younsters enjoy these days. never thought i'd say that :smh:

I’m not a fan of some of the feature choices and think he could have put some better rappers on it for sure, but there’s a lot of sounds and hints of older Kanye albums. If you’ve been a fan of Ye, the sounds really span his career. Heaven and Hell he raps like he did on Two Words.

Back
Top Bottom