Official Yelawolf Thread!!!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

how anyone can listen to Let's Roll and not feel this song blows my mind

I agree, I JUST started listening to Yelawolf. Thought he was a straight herb. Watched and read some interviews, I have a lot of respect for him. I think the album is great and I'm happy it's not as tough as Trunk Muzik, I feel like Radioactive is him. Minus two, maybe three songs. I feel like this is the album he wanted to create. I saw his top 25 albums on complex and it's the most diverse list I've ever seen for a rapper. The music he grew up on influenced the final product.
I read a deluxe version is dropping in February 
mad.gif
The deluxe version came out the same day as the original (it had 3 extra songs).

Anyway, I feel like they're not really pushing him over there at Shady but then again I think they're just giving him freedom. Part of me hates it because I want Yelawolf to be bigger and part of me is okay with it because it's giving Yela a chance to blow up on his own.

I agree, I JUST started listening to Yelawolf. Thought he was a straight herb. Watched and read some interviews, I have a lot of respect for him. I think the album is great and I'm happy it's not as tough as Trunk Muzik, I feel like Radioactive is him. Minus two, maybe three songs. I feel like this is the album he wanted to create. I saw his top 25 albums on complex and it's the most diverse list I've ever seen for a rapper. The music he grew up on influenced the final product.
mad.gif
The deluxe version came out the same day as the original (it had 3 extra songs).

Anyway, I feel like they're not really pushing him over there at Shady but then again I think they're just giving him freedom. Part of me hates it because I want Yelawolf to be bigger and part of me is okay with it because it's giving Yela a chance to blow up on his own.

Originally Posted by carbon16

mad.gif

This is how I feel about it. Seems like Shady doesn't want to force feed him to the masses but I think dude deserves a little more push. 
As far as lets roll I think Kid Rock did a great job with the hook. The way Yela paints a picture with words is amazing. I can listen to his music and literally see what he is rapping about in my head, only a handful of rappers have ever done that for me. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by carbon16

mad.gif

This is how I feel about it. Seems like Shady doesn't want to force feed him to the masses but I think dude deserves a little more push. 
As far as lets roll I think Kid Rock did a great job with the hook. The way Yela paints a picture with words is amazing. I can listen to his music and literally see what he is rapping about in my head, only a handful of rappers have ever done that for me. 
pimp.gif

^That was sick as hell. Is that off a new mixtape? I like Figz videos too. Even from his Travis Porter vids. But I also thought Yelawolf didnt mess with green? I remember Wiz saying that when they were on tour together.

^That was sick as hell. Is that off a new mixtape? I like Figz videos too. Even from his Travis Porter vids. But I also thought Yelawolf didnt mess with green? I remember Wiz saying that when they were on tour together.

Back
Top Bottom