**Official Young Jeezy Trap Or Die 3 Out Now **

None of the songs were bad, but all there is the only one I feel like I gotta listen to everyday. My man's posted a video on snap of that getting skinned in the club and they went stupid. That's the one he need to push, the other leaks were cool I just don't feel like I gotta hear em.

All of these will be on the tape correct? Ive been waiting to listen to everything together but i dont want to miss anything.

Another one 
smokin.gif

I'm not gonna go through this again & again..... but Gucci Ain't a threat to Jeezy, they have coexisted for 10 years now.. Nothing Gucci does has an effect On jeezy at this point.
For real bruh the only place where that is even a discussion is on the internet people just wanna hear good music from both artists....

They are always gonna get put against each other or compared to each other. It's just something that happens when u got 2 people who in the same lane that don't like each other on that level. No limit and cash money, Jay and Nas etc etc. Especially if they drop near each other like now.

Only listened to previews so far, but it sounds like every D.Rich song slaps, and whoever produced "Like That"

Recipe
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

So What

Like That

Let Em Know

Goldmine

Never Settle

Why Plies sound like he recorded his verse in the bathroom?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom