**Official Young Jeezy Trap Or Die 3 Out Now **

Quality sounds like ****. Anyone else notice that? Maybe I'm buggin.

Where's the Magic City joint that just dropped?

I'm still waiting on that ****** song from the 103 trailer. When the **** is he gonna drop that ****?

"The way I talk that yayo ****, I know you like that
And when I talk that yayo ****, ain't gotta write that"

Recipe on repeat :smh:

Last edited:

I'm still waiting on that ****** song from the 103 trailer. When the **** is he gonna drop that ****?

Yea Bro it has a mixtape type....

Thought I was the only one. Quality is off. Not slapping like it should. Maybe it's Apple Music.

Last edited:

The song from the trailer is all there...ain't it?

^Yes, and it's on there. I think that's probably the bet song on there too

Last edited:
This joint slapping every song on here riding...u know it sounds like can't ban the snowman type ****

Last edited:
All there still the best song
nthat.gif
 yup
Might be better than Woptober and mess with that heavy
I think this tape might be better than anything Wop put out this year. All There definitely better than Gucci's tracks post-Feds

:nthat:  yup
I think this tape might be better than anything Wop put out this year. All There definitely better than Gucci's tracks post-Feds
I might have it better than everybody looking but I think woptober is better. Aggresive=all there, my 2 most played tracks currently. This his best project in yearssssssss tho. Since the real is back :lol:

I might have it better than everybody looking but I think woptober is better. Aggresive=all there, my 2 most played tracks currently. This his best project in yearssssssss tho. Since the real is back :lol:

I gotta halfway agree with you $tacy $tacy homie CHURCH IN THESE STREETS is easily SNOW worst project but you know I'm a Snow fan to the end I couldn't even vouch for my dawg the last few yrs but he came back hard with this one....

The song from the trailer is all there...ain't it?

This the song at 3:53. IF ANYONE CAN FIND THIS FOR ME. I don't keep up with Jeezy tapes like that anymore but I haven't seen this song anywhere. This was the Real Is Back DVD. PLEASE LET ME KNOW! ! ! ! About to play this snipped like 10 times now.

"He selling it, he's in middle school,
said he ain't gotta learn shi he can build a school,
ugh...his dream was to run the white house,
feds knocking at the door they at the right house"

Last edited:
This the song at 3:53. IF ANYONE CAN FIND THIS FOR ME. I don't keep up with Jeezy tapes like that anymore but I haven't seen this song anywhere. This was the Real Is Back DVD. PLEASE LET ME KNOW! ! ! ! About to play this snipped like 10 times now.

"He selling it, he's in middle school,
said he ain't gotta learn shi he can build a school,
ugh...his dream was to run the white house,
feds knocking at the door they at the right house"

I'm a Jeezy head but that's probably something unreleased that was the LIL LODY era....

i'm currently downloading and i have a 1hr drive after work. Perfect time to listen and evaluate.

Back
Top Bottom