OFFICIAL: Zoom Flight 95 OG Jason Kidd Holiday '15

For real. That forum was cool to me. It got action. Caught so many great DS deals in their forum. Literacy built my stash via their marketplace.
ISS market was the best!! Had nearly 200+ feedback.

Copped my 85 Chicago’s for less the 200. If I can only remember his iss screenname

But, once they updated their marketplace, ISS ended up dying

1654136457236.png

Tempted to cop these off goat, pretty much retail but I also Have 75 dollars in gift cards for
Footlocker so i’ll be patient

That dunk contest was weak af though

Most of the Slam Dunk Contests have been weak after the '80s, especially without Michael Jordan competing in them.

The worst one will always be the 2002 Slam Dunk Contest when the competitors had to spin a wheel to determine what dunk that was executed in the past they had to replicate.

It's nice to see what I assume was inadvertent with peeps reminiscing on their experiences with ISS during the 2000s with the last few posts in the aftermath of me posting an Instagram post from that site on here recently.

I appreciate y'all MFs for sharing elaborating and expounding on your experiences with it during that decade.

Although I never dealt with it, I actually heard of it during that time. I just didn't know how things worked on that site.

I admit I've only gotten shoes through the traditional retail route all my life. The only time I ever went outside of retail, it was on eBay. I can recall I only bought off eBay twice in my life several years ago. And I don't think I will ever do it again because it's conducive for me to stick with retail or nothing.

I truly was never aware that there were other online shoe forums out there. This site is the only shoe website I ever used in my experience with shoes. I used to have a different username during the 2000s and I wasn't as active as I am now. I decided to reinvent my username to this one in 2012 and have been using it since then.

Still have the last retro but may grab a pair.

The bulls colorway is tempting! Good to see those get some love.

Back
Top Bottom