OFFICIAL: Zoom Flight 95 OG Jason Kidd Holiday '15

Feel like they should’ve left the outsole white myself. I kinda like them. they’re better tha. Rest of the pack

Prices on flight club aren’t too bad. Paid $180ish shipped, way to nostalgic for me to pass up
E900DD61-F8AD-4182-B474-3DABC4A994BE.jpeg

Depends on size - on flight club- 9.5 and 10 are around is $150 but my size 13 is 275$, 273$ on stockx.

I paid $205 from End for a size 13 that randomly popped in one day.

Yeah it’s about $200 shipped for my size 11 which still isn’t bad.

First pair from GOAT came in last week and went straight to feet. Second pair from End coming in this week-@nike air go lwp Thanks for posting the END deal. Appreciate it.

If you enter on GOAT the promo code “GOAT20C” you can save $20 off these or any pair you’ve had your eye on

Just scooped these for $169 shipped
I might be dumb, but I can't find where to enter the promo code?

The heel air unit and forefoot zoom unit are both directly under the strobel board. The strobel board is not the typical kind. It’s very thin, sort of like a fabric instead of a “board”. You can see the outlines of both units after removing the sock liner.

A classic OG colorway to drop first but the last 2 iterations seem to have a funky proportion when it comes to the grid pattern on the ovals. The 96 (ya, ~Jan. 1996) originals had a tighter weave and the ratio between black|white favored black. I understand, few notice, but it does look less refined if you really look at it :lol: We'll see how the US release on this colorway and the others go...

Back
Top Bottom