OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I got a pair of Chaos V's yesterday from someone in Cali for retail and shipping and MAN these shoes are AMAZING!!! They are lite and so comfortable. I canhonestly say I am done with whack jordan brand thanks to these. Quality is crazy and way more comfortable! Im completely new to kobes so can someone tell mewhich ones are quickstrikes? Im assuming the Chaos, DK's, Bruce Lee's? Not that I only want quickstrikes but just trying to build up knowledge on them.Thanks!

I thought that I was going to only get a couple of pairs but it looks like im wrong. So far on my list are DK, Bruce Lees, CD and the olympics. My kobecollection is slowly but surely starting to get ridiculous!!!!!!

Jordanhead21 - Welcome. You are now supporting a 4x champion.... And the Bruce lees are some what limited. Not going to be massed produced like the gr aways orchaos.

One thing about Kobes.... They're widely available.... But if your in search of a Kobe that released 2 months ago, forget about it. And once playoff****... You better be on toes

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

where are people getting that three Kobes release on 1/16.. The footlocker emails only have two releasing.. bruce lees and away.
carpe diems arent on there

who ever stated the Carpe Diem's was going to release on the 16th? 3 Colorways in one day? That's never happened before... lol. Only the DKs and2k10's are releasing.

Speaking of CD's.. here they are. Pictures via. Sneakernews

Zoom_Kobe_V__3_-570x320.jpg

Zoom_Kobe_V__6_-570x320.jpg

Zoom_Kobe_V__4_-570x320.jpg

Zoom_Kobe_V__1_-570x320.jpg

Zoom_Kobe_V__2_-570x320.jpg

Zoom_Kobe_V-570x320.jpg

man...just got my chaos' from eastbay....i decided not to order the extra box - thinking it would be too bad...

i was wrong..the box was crushed...*sigh*..i'm going back to ordering from ndc strictly...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Honestly.... Warming up will do the trick. Onceyour foot gets heated.... It's all butter........ The flywire will soften and flex nicely. And just the feel of the ground is beautiful. You'll be smiling at halftime....

DAMN!

That's some English well written. I'd also like to add that these shoes don't crease !

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Originally Posted by never wear them

Honestly.... Warming up will do the trick. Onceyour foot gets heated.... It's all butter........ The flywire will soften and flex nicely. And just the feel of the ground is beautiful. You'll be smiling at halftime....

DAMN!

That's some English well written. I'd also like to add that these shoes don't crease !

Not trying to play it smart just correcting, the TPU sandwhich gets softer when heated thus molds around your foot. The Flywire cables are just following dueto the flexibility the cables have. Indeed these babies don't crease at all and once again that happens thanks to the TPU properties. Can't wait forthe DK's!!!

I don't know but when I took my shoes off, they were hot and soft, the upper that is. The whole shoe just felt like a rubber band of some sort. I doublesocked too (Dri-fits)

^Yeah, I noticed that too. The material on the upper becomes more supple when it's warm.

These V's are performance beasts.

Originally Posted by five30

^Yeah, I noticed that too. The material on the upper becomes more supple when it's warm.

These V's are performance beasts.

Gotta agree on that! True performance beasts
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

where are people getting that three Kobes release on 1/16.. The footlocker emails only have two releasing.. bruce lees and away.
carpe diems arent on there

Only the DKs and 2k10's are releasing.
no only Bruce Lees and aways not the DK

Wore my Chaos Vs today for a day of work & boy can I say they feel great.. I have noooooooooooo complaints at all & got alot of positive feedback fromother customers... my question is how the hell can Nike get better than this with the Kobe VI??

gdiemaster- you had me plotting for a sec. haha

I bet when real pics of the Carpes surface they'll look better, but like someone else said, I really liked the different tongue that the carpe IV'shad.
I think they should have continued that with the V, just my .02

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Wore my Chaos Vs today for a day of work & boy can I say they feel great.. I have noooooooooooo complaints at all & got alot of positive feedback from other customers... my question is how the hell can Nike get better than this with the Kobe VI??

imo, and not from a collectors side, nikes best shoe is hard to buy. why do that? your best technology is largly unknown.

I see where you are coming from bro^^...but when I first wore the IVs I felt Nike cant do any better than these but they proved me wrong.. I work for FTL so Itry ON every damn sneaker or Im buying sneakers every week & Kobe Vs have to be the best basketball/everyday shoe in YEARS... Kobe always pushes Nike &I really respect him for that unlike Lebron or Jordan, Kobe has desire behind his shoe thats why they are great.

So is the carpe diem just a name (whats it mean?) or is it a certain material? Sorry guys im new at this! And to my knowledge Bruce Lee's and DK's onthe.....16th??

Its Bruce Lee and Aways on Jan 16th.

Dark Knight is on Feb 20th.

Someone update pg 1 please?
tired.gif
Seems like there was no point in creatinga new ZKV thread smh...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom