http://www.dresslikekanye...oom-kobe-5-v-chaos-shoes
15hyem1.jpg

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

I'm late, and what not...
someone fill me in,

what type of release is the Bruce Lee?

any help appreciated
smile.gif
QS. 4 rings ZKIV type of release. NT/HOH will have them.

dang, still no solid release spots in so-cal for bruce lee's huh?
frown.gif
hopefully someone can confirm some spots before they actually release so i know whereto go instead of going on a scavenger hunt for these...should be worth it either way though
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by never wear them

gza is good ppl. sometimes helping or selling can get you in trouble.

you aint never lie bro.. good peoples indeed. he just hit me up also.
Man those Bruce Lee's are insane
Ed, like I told you man... matter fact, I took a extended break and drove up to hoh today to hold them again and cradle them in my hands like a new born baby. lol
roll.gif

Lmao. If you need a godfather... I'm your man. (pause)

So I'm completely sold on the Bruce Lee's now. Does anyone have more info/pics on what's coming up. And yes, I've read the first page. Justwondering if there are any updates...

Wasn't going to bother posting in here, already posted in pick ups thread a few days ago, but since people seem to want to see more and more Bruce Leepics, here's mine.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by peezy921

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Nice pickup, but the more I see of the Bruce Lees the less I like them. Maybe with red laces they'd look better

hm, to me the red would be another bright color on my feet besides the yellow. It's just personal taste but I instead used black laces for subtly. You should decide for yourself by checking it out personally. Pictures alone should not be your only way to decide whether or not you want them. Materials alone they used are quality and pictures may or may not show that.

Black looks great! I think it improves the shoe

This pic makes me want them really bad. They look really yellow in this pic compared to the others which look more gold. Are those just sb laces in there? Im def using black laces. Glad to hear these are more exclusive, not so alot of people dont have them, but because i can justify spending retail, cause theywont stick around to be on sale.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

gza is good ppl. sometimes helping or selling can get you in trouble.

you aint never lie bro.. good peoples indeed. he just hit me up also.
Man those Bruce Lee's are insane
Ed, like I told you man... matter fact, I took a extended break and drove up to hoh today to hold them again and cradle them in my hands like a new born baby. lol
roll.gif

Lmao. If you need a godfather... I'm your man. (pause)

speaking of godfather... I gotta get my god daughter Kobe aways in kids, she just turned 1 years old
and the footlocker I work at got them in her size... when I tell you that in her size it feels like your lifting up a red plastic cup!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

like I dont know what things you guys are into or whats your things... but I usually see dudes putting big {behind} shoes on they keychain and what not... thiswould be the perfect shoes to do it with... it would feel like its nothing or there.. its insane

just talked to nike.com customer service about DKs, hopefully they're right about the release type.:

me: looking for release date for the following kobes: 386429-001
customer service: Ishow that they are scheduled to be released on February 20, 2010, for $130.00.
me: release type?
customer services: It is a general release which means it will be released to all authorized stores.

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

footlockers in ny is sellin da bruce lees theyre just like da chaos
i stopped at footlocker times square. they dont have the BLs and dont plan on getting them this weekend.

Originally Posted by bigluzer

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

footlockers in ny is sellin da bruce lees theyre just like da chaos
i stopped at footlocker times square. they dont have the BLs and dont plan on getting them this weekend.
I don't think any of the footlockers in NYC will get them. Just my gut instinct. I would guess maybe Niketown.

I'm definitely going to have to put red laces in these, looks so much better. The pics all make them look different though I can't tell if they areplain yellow or like an orange/yellow. Does nike.com still have those red laces available? I would check but its a pain on my phone

With the price hike from the IV's to these, I feel that we should get extra sets of laces with these shoes.
BL's could be good with yellow, black, and red imo.

Originally Posted by c4

With the price hike from the IV's to these, I feel that we should get extra sets of laces with these shoes.
BL's could be good with yellow, black, and red imo.

I think the price hike is because they have more zoom and the IV was popular last year.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

just talked to nike.com customer service about DKs, hopefully they're right about the release type.:

me: looking for release date for the following kobes: 386429-001
customer service: I show that they are scheduled to be released on February 20, 2010, for $130.00.
me: release type?
customer services: It is a general release which means it will be released to all authorized stores.
thank you.

Back
Top Bottom