OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

i cant order on eastbay or footlocker. i saw this earlier was there a reason why? i called eastbay they said no pre orders til the 16th. that doesn't soundright.

BL's still arent for me either. Hopefully those who want them, get them.

i put in an order for the aways on shoetrends for $125. And like someone else said, i wont be wearing them anytime soon, so i can wait on shipping.

To help a few people out:

AirForce1s: Try to get in touch with an LA based NT'er and have them ship them. My friend in LA said the footlocker there might be getting them.

KobeShakur24: I think all of the preorders for the aways on eastbay are sold out, whenever you put them in your cart you get an error.

Just ordered mine off harlemvault.com (Mad props to who posted the link) Got the last pair they had and should be here by thursday-friday

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

AirForce1s: Try to get in touch with an LA based NT'er and have them ship them. My friend in LA said the footlocker there might be getting them.

KobeShakur24: I think all of the preorders for the aways on eastbay are sold out, whenever you put them in your cart you get an error.

Just ordered mine off harlemvault.com (Mad props to who posted the link) Got the last pair they had and should be here by thursday-friday
I'm in LA and so far cant find them

found some cool pics on the web...

2089xdd.jpg

wuf8g4.jpg

i guess according to eastbay they will start selling all sizes for those who didnt pre order on the day of.

at least thats what im hoping.

Jmizzo....I'm feeling the same way...hopefully I'll have enough self-control to pass on em. For one I'm broke, two there's too many othercolorways coming out the are confirmed not to mention all the QS colorways that haven't been mentioned yet.

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

I'm in LA and so far cant find them

Oh ok, well the person I got my Chaos' from said they would probably get them at the local FL. Not from the LA area so im not sure. He's gonna getahold of me saturday and ill try to get details on where they got them (if they do)

Originally Posted by s dubl

Jmizzo....I'm feeling the same way...hopefully I'll have enough self-control to pass on em. For one I'm broke, two there's too many other colorways coming out the are confirmed not to mention all the QS colorways that haven't been mentioned yet.
self control...not good at that when it comes to shoes....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

gza is good ppl. sometimes helping or selling can get you in trouble.

you aint never lie bro.. good peoples indeed. he just hit me up also.
Man those Bruce Lee's are insane
Ed, like I told you man... matter fact, I took a extended break and drove up to hoh today to hold them again and cradle them in my hands like a new born baby.lol
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom