OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by kob8

So are any other Footlockers other than HOHLA selling thr BLs?

Will the Footlockers that got the Chaos' also be getting Bruce Lee's? And if so do they even know they are getting them or would they already havethem?

Mmmmm red laces on the BL's.
pimp.gif

i called three local FTL's here in so cal and all three say they only have the aways for release this saturday. still waiting for release date for the DKs.=T

called everywhere in seattle again and got people that knew what I was talking about and all said they were not getting the Bruce Lee's. This includes Bellsquare and south center footlocker, Seattle NT and Rock Paper Scissors. dude at RPS did say since it's considered a QS they might end up getting them laterin the week but he hasnt seen an invoice for them yet. so my question is also whether stores actually know they are going to get them or not for sure and maybethey'll get them like on thursday?

I still think there's chances of em popping up more places....I went into my local foot locker saturday before Christmas and asked if they were getting theChaos and they said no (this dude more or less knows what he's talking about)...went in day after Christmas. Dude said they got em in on wednesday beforeChristmas.

weird technical question here, but ive heard these are on the lower side, but for me they still somewhat appear to almost look like a mid.

can someone who owns these in a sz 12-13 place them on a flat surface and MEASURE from the ground UP to the lowest part of the ankle collar.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Nice pickup, but the more I see of the Bruce Lees the less I like them. Maybe with red laces they'd look better

hm, to me the red would be another bright color on my feet besides the yellow. It's just personal taste but I instead used black laces for subtly. Youshould decide for yourself by checking it out personally. Pictures alone should not be your only way to decide whether or not you want them. Materials alonethey used are quality and pictures may or may not show that.

I like the "subtly" of the black laces.....
some gradient yellow...black....to red laces would be.........curious.

Originally Posted by peezy921

Nice pickup, but the more I see of the Bruce Lees the less I like them. Maybe with red laces they'd look better

hm, to me the red would be another bright color on my feet besides the yellow. It's just personal taste but I instead used black laces for subtly. You should decide for yourself by checking it out personally. Pictures alone should not be your only way to decide whether or not you want them. Materials alone they used are quality and pictures may or may not show that.

Black looks great! I think it improves the shoe

black laces on the bruce lee's.....
pimp.gif

i still have that feeling....bruce lee's are gonna be my favorites, despite future releases.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by peezy921

hm, to me the red would be another bright color on my feet besides the yellow. It's just personal taste but I instead used black laces for subtly. You should decide for yourself by checking it out personally. Pictures alone should not be your only way to decide whether or not you want them. Materials alone they used are quality and pictures may or may not show that.

Info on those hd's
nerd.gif

not a single footlocker in north orange county is getting the BL's....
matter of fact, 3 people told me "they don't even make them in that color"......
its kinda pointless though to try and prove to them that they have NFIWTATA (No F***** Idea What They A Talkin' About)...

BL's are an easy pass for me...Bruce Lee is my idol but yellow is not my thing...if it was more on the black than the yellow, I would reconsider

still trying to figure out how im getting the bruce lees, they sure arent hitting canada..........hoping they wont be too pricey and limited online

Back
Top Bottom