OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Uh-Ih...George said he's the greatest ever!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

Just got back from HoH Dallas and I must say I was not a fan of the Bruce Lee's at all..

They had them on display there and it is a definite cop now.
pimp.gif

there you go brotha
george lopez went in on gilbert

Originally Posted by bc60997

Just got back from HoH Dallas and I must say I was not a fan of the Bruce Lee's at all..

They had them on display there and it is a definite cop now.
pimp.gif

I paid a lil extra for them cause i dont wana deal with the hassle of going to hoh, so i wasnt sure if the extra money was justified. Good to hear there thatnice, i havent seen them in person yet and the anticipation of getthing them is killing me. I hope to be wowed by them.

stopped by HOH and a Nike Rep happened to be there at the register. Rep started asking me all these questions about the Kobe V's..from "basketball orcasual?" to "did I purchase the shoe because of the design or Kobe the player?" to "who is better, Lebron or Kobe?"
laugh.gif

scytrl.jpg

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

i just called NTNY, they don't have the Bruce Lee's. next scheduled kobe they have dropping there is the white/red/black
called HoHNY, lady there said they don't have them but they're getting them next week.

gotta wait another agonizing week it seems lol. unless somebody knows where to get them in the nyc area and will kindly let me know!
So they said they won't get the bl's?

been out all day sorry.
yeah, called up NTNY twice and they said they don't think they're getting them.
like everyone has been saying, nobody has a release date for them and it's not in their system. only place i know that will get them for sure is hoh buti'm not saying they're hoh exclusive lol.

is nike or anyone going to replay the nike live thing they just did? i just caught the end part where they were thanking each other and whatever. applausesleft and right, then those asians dancing at the end lol.

Originally Posted by infamous54

stopped by HOH and a Nike Rep happened to be there at the register. Rep started asking me all these questions about the Kobe V's..from "basketball or casual?" to "did I purchase the shoe because of the design or Kobe the player?" to "who is better, Lebron or Kobe?"
laugh.gif

scytrl.jpg

Infamous... glad to see you got your pair.... nicee nicee

If only the aways did not have that black midsole/outsole ... makes the shoe look so damn heavy. Too much black always kills a shoe for me.

Bruce lees come out next weekend right? they look sooo sweet in person. need to cop those asap.

Back
Top Bottom