OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Aways look nice in that pic. Ima wait on them though, with them being a gr, i think i can scoop somewhere for 100, maybe cheaper down the road.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

is nike or anyone going to replay the nike live thing they just did? i just caught the end part where they were thanking each other and whatever. applauses left and right, then those asians dancing at the end lol.

Most of the time I've gone back on ustream and seen the replays. I guess we should have ordered the bl's from harlemvault when we had the chance. HOHin NY sux.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

If only the aways did not have that black midsole/outsole ... makes the shoe look so damn heavy. Too much black always kills a shoe for me.

Its in your head
laugh.gif

passing on these with the Black/red VI's coming out next week. When do the Bruce Lee's drop? And where?

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Aways look nice in that pic. Ima wait on them though, with them being a gr, i think i can scoop somewhere for 100, maybe cheaper down the road.

these are going to sell quickly

bought my first pair tonight (aways). all is well, then i saw that they had one more pair of chaos left. do not have my size there or item locator. night tooka sad turn. now need the chaos BAD

eek.gif
Dark knights are a def buy. Those, bl and the aways are the only ones iwill buy outta all of them pending finals and mvps. Maybe carpes once i see good pics.

Back
Top Bottom