OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Thinkin about pullin the trigger on some Dark Knights for 205.00 Seems like the easiest route to get them right now. The Chaos release and the Aways went sosmooth it seemed like the V was gonna be much better to be able to get than the IV's were and I was looking forward to less stress getting the ones I want.Now these releases have turned into a total mess to where I am losing interest in the line altogether.

Exactly how I feel. All this bs is making me turn to the JB thread... Can't believe I actually bought 2 pairs of the VIs...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Exactly how I feel. All this bs is making me turn to the JB thread... Can't believe I actually bought 2 pairs of the VIs...
Haha, sad to say I have actually been spending more time in the JB forum lately too since the V isn't really getting me too fired up rightnow. I am actually looking forward to picking up my Jordan VI's Saturday as well. It will be nice to buy a shoe that actually has had a concrete releasedate for like the last 3 months and wont be impossible to cop.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by never wear them

Haha, sad to say I have actually been spending more time in the JB forum lately too since the V isn't really getting me too fired up right now. I am actually looking forward to picking up my Jordan VI's Saturday as well. It will be nice to buy a shoe that actually has had a concrete release date for like the last 3 months and wont be impossible to cop.

The VIs are nice. I like them a lot. And I got infras... But I like the ZK5s but it's just all this push backs is pushing ME back... I like how they usedto release kobes, no date, it was whenever they got shipment in is when they were for sale. ---- Hey Andrew, you might not remember but you made me drive 1hour for orcas.... All the way to Arcadia from like Camarillo in the rain when you told me that the Arcadia mall recieved them.... Those were the days

Originally Posted by abstractability

^ yeah but they made i sound as if getting a wristband is essential to obtaining a pair.. i guess "we'll see" term we use once again onanother one of them nike releases.
smh.gif

actually is to obtain your exact size that you always get your kobe V's in then the rest are random sizes.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

Yea it looks like im not gonna get the dark knights! Ok to sound lame but what is NDC what does it stand for
stands for nike.com bro

Geez all this Dark Knight and Bruce Lee talk has me sweating. Lets hope the DK's are a fair easy cop.

BTW got these in today. A lot better than I expected.

2nu55c7.jpg

I was expecting shoetrends.com to send my aways on the 25th...but I heard a doorbell yesterday morning, a Fedex guy giving me a box...(pics not tagged)

^^ just one wide foot?? haha jp man

they will mold around your feet, so true to size IMO

Originally Posted by non flammable

do the kobe V run true to size? i have a wide foot

the kobes do run true to size. i got really wide feet too. theyre pretty snug on the sides (just as the kobe 4's were for me), but they mold to your feetreal well. they feel a little long on my feet

They fit true to size. They fit much, much better than the Kobe 4's....I am a size 11 but the 4's are too narrow.... Kobe V > Kobe IV

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

They fit true to size. They fit much, much better than the Kobe 4's....I am a size 11 but the 4's are too narrow.... Kobe V > Kobe IV
waiting on my aways to get here, i ordered my true size and i'm happy to read this

yea never go by them shoetrends dates.

and i wont give jordan brand my money anymore.

those black/varsity red vi's are down right garbage.

funny how i paid 125 for my infrared vi retro when they released.

then got another pair at outlets for 70.

what are they charging for those wannabe infrared vi's? 150?

i wont lie tho. that white/varsity red vi retro + is dope...

The "go half a size up" on the Kobe IV's and V's is a big myth and I urge anyone buying these to get their true size. Don't buy a halfsize up because you'll regret it after you break them in. Those of you who are "going a half size up" probably have been getting the wrong sizefor years thats why it fits.

Originally Posted by SoleFood24

The "go half a size up" on the Kobe IV's and V's is a big myth and I urge anyone buying these to get their true size. Don't buy a half size up because you'll regret it after you break them in. Those of you who are "going a half size up" probably have been getting the wrong size for years thats why it fits.

QFT
been going half size up and didn't even realize my true size until 2 years ago. only problem are the shoes that run narrow (like soldier 3's). anyway,kobe 5's definitely fit true to size.

I got my true size in all my IVs except 1 pair that I kinda had no choice had to get 1 size too big...all my IVs fit snug, but feel fine after a little wear.

I've only tried the Vs on once and they felt a lil snug, but not too bad.

^ agreed with the last three posts.. i remember in high school when I used to buy J's in size 11s and 10.5s... I wear size 9.5 in IVs unless my feet shrank1.5 sizes in the past 8-9 years then
smh.gif
.... at least I don't wear them J's anymore and are collecting dust in the corner.

Don't spend over $160 on the Dark Knights.

- They'll probably be a GR along the lines of the Chaos from what I gather. If they're coming out this weekend and they're limited, it's mostlikely because they're releasing some early to make up for the BL's.
- You can make the exact colorway on Nike ID, just sans the red accents on the sole.

Back
Top Bottom