OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Don't spend over $160 on the Dark Knights.

- They'll probably be a GR along the lines of the Chaos from what I gather. If they're coming out this weekend and they're limited, it's most likely because they're releasing some early to make up for the BL's.
- You can make the exact colorway on Nike ID, just sans the red accents on the sole.

So what you're saying is spend $30 more after taxes & shipping for a replica of the Dark Knights with the option to put your name inside the tongue & a logo/number on the heel?
The thing that I really like on the DK is the gray portion to the back of the shoe on the heel...you can't replicate that on NikeID.

those that say there should be more coming out after initial release, is this fact or opinion? The DK is the only one that I like...the BL are good, but Iwould leave the yellow laces.

x

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Big thanks to The Game is a Foot....WHHHHAAAAPPPOWWW! I had to do a black lace switch.....

pimp.gif

jmizzo- I'm not really liking the speckled laces either. I'm gonna go with the small oval black laces.

Those B.L.s with black laces are also looking good.

going .5 size up on the IV's is no myth. my ii's,iii's fit just fine, but the iv's are tight in the same size.
i haven't gotten my V's yet but I hope they're the same as the iv's size i ordered .5 up.

At first i liked the DK's, but the more i think about it, the more i realize its only 2 basic colors. So im thinking of just passing on them.

Originally Posted by SoleFood24

The "go half a size up" on the Kobe IV's and V's is a big myth and I urge anyone buying these to get their true size. Don't buy a half size up because you'll regret it after you break them in. Those of you who are "going a half size up" probably have been getting the wrong size for years thats why it fits.
The Kobe Vs do run longer than the Kobe IV. The ZKIV doesnt shape to your foot like the ZKV will, so sz 13 in the IV feel okay while in a V itfeels good. But I'm actually glad they run longer because its harder to get size 14s.

I can wear 13s and they feel snug but I dont get the true comfort out of the shoe like I do when I wear a sz 14. But sometimes a size 14s you have to tiethem up tight. My true size is probably 13.5 but good luck finding those anymore.

all i know is that when i go to footlocker/olympia sports/finishline and when they measured my feet, they said i should wear something in between 8 and8.5....and naturally i go with the 8.5 now....used to go with 8.....but they became too tight. IV's and V's are definitely A LOT tighter than 1's,II's, or III's. it's no myth. it's a fact. at least for me. but they stretch out after some wears, and it becomes perfect, but definitely notloose.

Ill take a shot for the dk online, but not gonna stress it if I come up empty handed. I was told by a nike rep they were gonna release like the chaos.

^^ I'd figure they'd be similar to the chaos release, just makes more sense that way.

But the way Nike has been handling the BL's, I don't know what to expect.

I'll be picking up the vi's this sat. so I might as well check out NTSF and

hopefully grab a pair of DK's.

they were on the linesheet for retailers to be a GR... but so were the chaos...

So I'm assuming the BKs should be available in the same quantity as the chaos

NDC will most likely crash because of the massive ordering. For the people who doesn't want to go to Niketown. Yall Better stay up late all night and tryto order it haha. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom