OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by abstractability

^ agreed with the last three posts.. i remember in high school when I used to buy J's in size 11s and 10.5s... I wear size 9.5 in IVs unless my feet shrank 1.5 sizes in the past 8-9 years then
smh.gif
.... at least I don't wear them J's anymore and are collecting dust in the corner.
how the hell you wear size 11 when you feet is actually size 9.5 ?
laugh.gif
That's a big difference in feeling between 9.5 and 11

But to the guy who ask about sizing. The V are true to size. If you're going to ball , get them as snug as possible

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Don't spend over $160 on the Dark Knights.

- They'll probably be a GR along the lines of the Chaos from what I gather. If they're coming out this weekend and they're limited, it's most likely because they're releasing some early to make up for the BL's.
- You can make the exact colorway on Nike ID, just sans the red accents on the sole.
e4335001e023dd5fc013d3ff34be9dfb395d09a.jpg

something i mocked up in a few seconds.. the inside tongue says "wayne", no number

(and yes, that's a knight on the heel)

Originally Posted by never wear them

Exactly how I feel. All this bs is making me turn to the JB thread... Can't believe I actually bought 2 pairs of the VIs...
VI's....where?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Go half size up IMO. I have a wide foot and my true size fits but felt uncomfortable.
I usually wear a size 9.5 but for the IV's and V's I went with size 10.
Originally Posted by s dubl

I got my true size in all my IVs except 1 pair that I kinda had no choice had to get 1 size too big...all my IVs fit snug, but feel fine after a little wear.

I've only tried the Vs on once and they felt a lil snug, but not too bad.
I think I know which one you're talking about....

Originally Posted by abstractability

^ agreed with the last three posts.. i remember in high school when I used to buy J's in size 11s and 10.5s... I wear size 9.5 in IVs unless my feet shrank 1.5 sizes in the past 8-9 years then
smh.gif
.... at least I don't wear them J's anymore and are collecting dust in the corner.
*Kobe "what the *" gif*

Adrian, just messing with you.

i played in my 5's today for the first time for about 2.5hrs, suprisingly there were no creases at all! real comfortable shoe and got plenty of complimentstoo lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoleFood24

The "go half a size up" on the Kobe IV's and V's is a big myth and I urge anyone buying these to get their true size. Don't buy a half size up because you'll regret it after you break them in. Those of you who are "going a half size up" probably have been getting the wrong size for years thats why it fits.

Myth according to who? Mythbusters? lol

Kobe IV and Kobe V runs a lil narrow for me so I have to go 0.5 size bigger. Kobe 1,2,3 doesnt run narrow so I have to get true size.

^ nice w/ the black laces. Ricky: cold game son!! i didn't know back then.. I think I was trying to be a wannabe gangster w/ big shoes in South OC.. !$@??FAIL

so far I think I like the red laces in the B Lees the best, 2nd Black, and 3rd Yellow.....

Tried a couple lace changes
2rxuyxk.jpg

These shoes might be good in the rain, Might try them out today.

You guys are lucky to get your pairs there in the us. Here in the Philippines, we only have the kids away in stores, no sign of the mens sizes. The chaos was aqs release but did not release in Nike stores but rather other sporting goods shop. This sucks. Pushbacks is much better than not hving any idea on the releasedate.

Btw black laces on the BL make me wanna cop.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Don't spend over $160 on the Dark Knights.

- They'll probably be a GR along the lines of the Chaos from what I gather. If they're coming out this weekend and they're limited, it's most likely because they're releasing some early to make up for the BL's.
- You can make the exact colorway on Nike ID, just sans the red accents on the sole.

So what you're saying is spend $30 more after taxes & shipping for a replica of the Dark Knights with the option to put your name inside thetongue & a logo/number on the heel?

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Big thanks to The Game is a Foot....WHHHHAAAAPPPOWWW! I had to do a black lace switch.....

Jeremy, your BL's look great with black laces! How's the baby doing?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Is the toe-piece yellow or clear?

The

Originally Posted by c4

Tried a couple lace changes
2rxuyxk.jpg

These shoes might be good in the rain, Might try them out today.
i like the black laces in these too...not a big fan of the speckle laces....

Back
Top Bottom