OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Just got off the phone with a nike rep, informed me that these should be going live as usual around 12:30AM PST

Maybe he cant wear them, they have nothing to do with laker colors. Did he wear any ivs that had no purple/gold in them?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by never wear them

MJ did it also...
grin.gif

Every shoe MJ debuted was a GENERAL RELEASE. not some special limited edition crap.
this is i was referring to....

and yes one of his debuts were limited.....

just pls dont start a conversation with me when it comes to jordans.......
tired.gif

*edit, before it goes any further....

these were limited in mens sz..... and they did a debut with em....

2237186982_66870a1443.jpg

Originally Posted by CI24

think anyone could do me a favor and call niketown seattle and see if their gonna have these? i dont have access to a phone for the weekend, if anyone could do this for me itd be appreciated

they told me on wednesday that they were not getting them

^^^ thanks man, but thats lame i havent been able to locate a pair in the seattle area. looks like imma have to just try and get lucky with ndc

i know it sucks. can't find anywhere getting the BL's either. a guy I know said he called Nike and gave them the DK's style code and they let him order over the phone. I didnt try but the style number is 386429-001

Ima take a trip to hoh, if anyone needs a pair lmk. Edit: Prob tomm now cause its gonna be too crazy to get to the city now.

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

i know it sucks. can't find anywhere getting the BL's either. a guy I know said he called Nike and gave them the DK's style code and they let him order over the phone. I didnt try but the style number is 386429-001
I just called and it worked for me. Thanks!!! Glad I wont have to stay up late hitting refresh all night 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

I just called and it worked for me. Thanks!!! Glad I wont have to stay up late hitting refresh all night 
roll.gif
No go for me. Told me to wait until they go online.

roll.gif
nice. i just tried and no luck here.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

roll.gif
nice. i just tried and no luck here.

call again guys. i just ordered 2. depends on the representative, i guess.

roll.gif

Thank you. Worked for me as well. No staying up all night!
roll.gif

Nike Zoom Kobe V Men's Basketball Shoe
Black/Black-Dark Grey-Neptune Blue
Size: 9.5
1 @ $130.00 Each ($130.00)

Product Subtotal: $130.00
Shipping & Handling: $8.00
Free Shipping with purchase of $100 or more - TEAMWORK: - $8.00
Sales Tax: $10.08

got two separate orders of size 10.5!
CA tax...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Style:[/td][td]Item Description:[/td][/tr][tr][td]386429-001[/td][td]Nike Zoom Kobe V Men's Basketball Shoe
Black/Black-Dark Grey-Neptune Blue
Size: 10.5
1 @ $130.00 Each ($130.00)  

[/td][/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Product Subtotal:[/td] [td]$130.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping & Handling:[/td] [td]$8.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Free Shipping with purchase of $100 or more - TEAMWORK:[/td][td]- $8.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sales Tax:[/td] [td]$12.68[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Promotional Savings For This Shipment Of:[/td] [td]($8.00)[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td]Grand Total
Amount Charged to Credit Card[/td][td]$142.68
$142.68[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

^you just had to mention the coupon code TEAMWORK to them...
U think i could call back and they would take off the difference?

i'm gonna pass on the dark knights, just don't see anything special....until kobe actually wears them in a game....

Oh well..i only paid 8 more dollars than i should have..well worth it..she gave me confirmation but i haven't received the email yet..

Sorry, been out of the game for a while. Can I get a summary for the Dark Knights?
They're available at House of Hoops and Nike.com?
What time do they usually show up on Nike.com
And where are people calling to order these?
Any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom