OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

NT Chicago said they had a 7.5, 8.0 and a 15.0

Dang, the guy I talked to lied to me.
mad.gif
  I don't fit any of those size anyways.

Had Dark Knights in my cart for a while Saturday morning. Decided to pass. I would rather have a lakers colorway ID. I guess i am seriously gonna be more selective on the V. i didnt think I was gonna be able to control myself, lol.

^Me too! I gotta take it easy this year on V's. I got a pair of id's I want to order so bad, but I'm waiting to see the materials in person before ordering.

haha c4 yea i think i went a bit overboard last year with one shoe (i.e. the kobes) so i need to either beat those to death or get rid of them otherwise it will look like i am a wholesaler with all the same shoes

^^^^I with the 3 of you up above, exact not out of personal self control, but more because I was in the middle of ordering and then the size 9 disappeared......wickwickwack!

Im starting to change my mind on " clear sole " shoes after reading what is happening to some peoples MLK IV's turning pink. 
eek.gif
ohwell.gif

fyi - CHI HOH has sz 11 and up in the Dark Knights, but like Rapido said....
Originally Posted by Rapido27

House of Hoops does not do Phone Orders.
And...
Originally Posted by marley

HadDark Knights in my cart for a while Saturday morning. Decided to pass.I would rather have a lakers colorway ID. I guess i am seriously gonnabe more selective on the V. i didnt think I was gonna be able tocontrol myself, lol.
You are not alone, sir...

Hey everyone..anybody know where I can buy the Dark Knights? I checked the nike store and it says they're unavailable. My local footlocker doesn't have it. I live in Omaha so we dont got no house of hoops or nothing like that...and i dont want to pay the absurd amounts on ebay.

can anyone help me out here?

Thank You!

NDC update.. I can still see size 9,9.5,11,12,17,18

EDIT:  now it says out of stock
tired.gif
, sorry guys

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Sz 9 9.5 11 12 17 18 on NDC

2 Minutes Later Edit (Only 17 and 18 left)

I saw that.  added size 11 to my cart and went to check out and it was out of stock.  I wonder if they had size 10  when they had this semi restock.

^^what? i went there before i posted that post and it said "this page is currently not available because this product is not available" or something like that..hmm...

i really cant describe enough how much the aways POP! i havent gotten so many comments about a shoe. its like i can have a face to face conversation with a person and they are still able to notice them!

Back
Top Bottom