OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Im starting to change my mind on " clear sole " shoes after reading what is happening to some peoples MLK IV's turning pink. 
eek.gif
ohwell.gif

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41fMzgeVgjL._SL500_AA280_.jpg[/img]

Originally Posted by veez

so i guess ndc is the only place to get the dark knights over the internet...

Rmkstore is doing a preorder for the dark knights, but its $179 +25 shipping.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Im starting to change my mind on " clear sole " shoes after reading what is happening to some peoples MLK IV's turning pink. 
eek.gif
ohwell.gif

That has ONLY happened to the MLKs. I think it's because of the purple slowly bleeding into the clear sole.
The clear sole from the DKs are more like the IV/V CD (Carpe Diems) so it may yellow a bit with use but should be good. V1nsanity3 has said MLKs are turning purplish pink but not to the CDs.

EDIT: In the IV thread, SCOfoshO said that the Gold Medals are still ok as well. Seems only the MLKs have this problem.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

HOH CHicago has sizes 6.5-8.5 and then from 11-18...Im heading up there now if yall need something

Can I call them and do and phone order and have them shipped to FL?

If not size 13 please

Anyone know the exact release dates for the Bruce Lee's? Info I read said spring/summer 2010 but they don't state an exact date. Are these gonna be limited or general release and how much are they gonna cost? Anyone got a legit link to online sites that sell these right now?? Will I be able to get a pair a few days or a week later?

ppreciate it, haven't been on here in a minute.

I would love to get my hands on one of the autographed pairs from friday night, if somebody has one get at me asap.

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

Anyone know the exact release dates for the Bruce Lee's? Info I read said spring/summer 2010 but they don't state an exact date. Are these gonna be limited or general release and how much are they gonna cost? Anyone got a legit link to online sites that sell these right now?? Will I be able to get a pair a few days or a week later?

Feb 6
$130.00
not sure you'll be able to snag a pair a few days after... not sure how large of an amout is set to release yet.

HOH CHicago has sizes 6.5-8.5 and then from 11-18...Im heading up there now if yall need something

I need a size 12 if you could help I would be very greatful.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

Feb 6
$130.00
not sure you'll be able to snag a pair a few days after... not sure how large of an amout is set to release yet.
is it true they'll be a HOH release only? i'm in seattle =/

^
I'm not sure if it's HOH only,
I hope it isn't.

I was under the impression that it would be HOH and NT's but I'm not 100% sure...

anyone?

So were DKs hypers all of a sudden?

Can someone update me about the DKs and BLs? I've read so much mixed information and change of RD.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by c4

^Me too! I gotta take it easy this year on V's. I got a pair of id's I want to order so bad, but I'm waiting to see the materials in person before ordering.
I'm waiting for the USC's to see the exotic material before I order mine as well.  Any other V's coming out soon with the exotic material? Thanks!

The homes are really clean, i prefer them over the aways actually.

And for those still looking for the DK's i hope yall get yours, its been an elusive release for me, but I ended up with my pair.

Next up, the all stars and the carpe diems.

Originally Posted by WSUCoug85

I need a size 12 if you could help I would be very greatful.
Try calling niketown NY.  They had only size 12 left when I called them this morning.  212-891-6453

Got my size 13 from NT NYC, im glad their arent a lot of kobe lovers out there, i didnt think to look because he was just out there at the HOH before the knicks game so I wasn't sure if the buzz around him made everyone buy all the pairs or not....but I got em anyway so I am pleased....good luck to everyone else who is still in search there is still hope two days later....not sure if NT Boston got them or not but I would give them a call and see if they do or not....would have been my next step if I didn't luck out in NYC.

Originally Posted by myCHENNY

only 17 and 18 left on NDC sigh...

I"m a size 17!!! Was thinking about pulling the trigger, but already ordered some Nike IDs that have blue and black. (Even though I got an email saying the shoes are delayed
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
)  Inlines or Homes are going to be my first non ID Kobe V.

HOH LA just got their 2nd shippment of the DKs around 11:30am. Got 2 pairs of size 10. Have to grab em during lunch break. It was worth it though. Very nice shoes in person.

They said they have enough available. Hope you guys got yours!

When are we gonna see the Lower Merions? Based on the color descriptions they are the ones I am most looking forward to.

Back
Top Bottom