OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I love the design of the V. But I want a good color WITHOUT ALL THE METALLIC BLING. Its nearly as bad as patent leather.

^^GR=General Release...

Damn I'm on the fence on those BLs...some pics I like em, some are ehhh. I'm really leaning towards passing on em, but I have a feeling I'll regret it later...ugh.

thanks you guys! but yea...im definitely feening for some DK's in 11. too bad noone does phone orders....

I played pickup in my Aways tonight...wow they are fantastic! They still look exactly like they did out of the box....no creasing or scuffing...

NDC also shipped mine..should arrive on the 27th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Wore These the last couple days too work {Footlocker}

30vozl5.jpg
no offense bro...but that pic sucks, but the shoes look sooo clean in that pic. Cant wait to get mine!
no offense but your pant are horrendous too
roll.gif
no offense but you need to fix those shirts on the shelves

no offense but where can i get a pair??
Now look down, I need everybody just to pull up your pants leg one time... You see the +$+%# with the white socks??? Not PIMPING!!! Sorry, unless your part of the "Beat It" entourage  (Kat Williams Voice)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dope shoe tho man... I'm jus lil salty I dont have a pair. Got damn All-Star Game Tickets
grin.gif
The Jordan Brand members moved to the Nike Thread?

Dark Knights are supposed to arrive Wed.  I am interested to see how they compare to the chaos in terms of quality,fit, and finish.  I was thoroughly impressed with the chaos once I had them in hand, and really hope the same can be said of these DKs.  I love both these colorways but having trouble deciding which one to unDS first.  Complete coin flip, but very well may be the DKs with some Carolina gear.  Can't bring myself to wear anything Duke related even though it would be a better match.  Maybe Arizona Cats.

can somebody hook me up with the Dark Knight?i wear sz.9.5 and i live in San Diego CA.,i know i have a lot of fellow Nters in SoCal,name your price but not too much though,PM me if you have extra pair that you wanna get rid of.

Back
Top Bottom