OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

that t-shirt is wack, and so are all the puppet shirts. they need to stop.
I'm feelin the same way ...  can they stop with the t shirts that look like they are made for 8 year olds.  All I want is a simple Kobe sheath logo in a color that hooks up with the shoes.  

I think the away would look better if the cloth stitching part that covers the heels was a dark color and not yellow.  Maybe purple or black would make it look better. 

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

No ZKIV or ZKV on the new 2010 McFarlane Kobe figure....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dzfpyv.jpg

Yea I notice that too.  Mcfarlane's figurines have gone downhill.  I can't stand the stick stuck in their leg.  It doesn't even look like him.

Thats a repaint of the Kobe figure from Series 9 with just the number changed to 24 and in the White uniform. All the upcoming McFarlane NBA Sportspicks are repaints or using old molds. Like the Gasol figure is just a reuse of the Dirk Nowitzki figure.

On the topic of the all star game, anybody else notice that the price of the authentic all star jerseys went up to $299.99? I'd rather get more KB V's
wink.gif

My guess is that they will "come back" to regular form once they are in a warmer temp, and dude throws some shoe trees or stuffing in there.  Probably an issue with shipping and them being squashed in box and in cold temps for a better part of the shipping process.  Mine are in route.  I will try and post pics on feet once they arrive.  This colorway is so smooth I had to double up.  I know they aren't off the wall and eye popping, but I think they are a great addition to the collection- both to wear and or store.

USA's are very smooth.  They remind me in a way of the Jordan 7 olympic colorway. These will be a great summer addition and go quite perfectly with Arizona Wildcats gear as well as olympic stuff.  Regarding that Kobe Nike combat commercial a few pages ago, is that jersey a current jersey or a "new" version yet to release?  Just curious.

Hey - anyone who replaced their Kobe V Bruce Lee laces with black or red laces, let me know! (pm) I'm trying to grab the yellow laces and put them in my Aways. I'll send you some Nike RED laces or a little cash if it helps sweeten the deal.

the Kobe USA colorways are just clean - Kobe 1s, Kobe IIs, now the Kobe Vs...still can't believe N. Cannon said Kobe Versus; nice prep for the event, jack@ss...

Back
Top Bottom