OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Ehhhh.... take away the claw marks and the bruce lee's look like some boring ID's... easy pass...

so you're saying the DK's are less "generic" looking then the Bruce Lee's?

because you can't ID a black/blue pair?

I got it.

you can't add the red on the bottom of the shoe.

i agree with vinsanity...the DK are rather boring in a sense that they could be closely ID however the BL i think have a sense of meaning due to the fact that kobe strives to be the best in his game and the late and great bruce was and i still think is the best martial artist of our time and the BL pays great tribute to a great man and artist AND its great because its a shoe with inspiration from the game of death when BL took down kareem (classic!!) and the scratches from enter the dragon just ties it even better to what Bruce's legacy in american cinema.

plus our bruce can kick bruce wayne's $%% any day....one inch punch FTW all day!
wink.gif

BruceLee.gif

Originally Posted by AllWhiteAirForce1

has everyone gotten an email confirmation from ndc already? i phoned my order in but i didn't get anything from them. they called today to ask me to confirm my ship to address, but i thought it was cleared up.

had the same problem should get your shipping confirmation one day later....called nike back to make sure everything was good.... as long as u cleared up your shipping issue

HOHLA got a brand new shipment of 10's. They never got their shipment on Friday for that size. I was there Monday around 2 and copped 2 size 10's with ease. Anyone who is a size 10 should call..

woke up to nike cancelling my order on the dk. i knew i should not have paid with paypal. it had to be some financial issue because someone earlier posted there was a 8.5 online again.

weird because i have the funds.

Originally Posted by BLoWNeP

HOHLA got a brand new shipment of 10's. They never got their shipment on Friday for that size. I was there Monday around 2 and copped 2 size 10's with ease. Anyone who is a size 10 should call..

When I was there around 7pm, they had 1 size 10 left and I'm pretty sure they are sold out as people were calling in to ask for the size 10.  I tried to cop more than one pair to help NT members but they only limit one pair per person.  Is this one pair limit the same for every HOH or just LA? 

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

i don't know if this question was asked... but do the V's run true to size? I remember when i got the IV's, i had to cop an 11 and i normally wear 10.5
get a 10.5 in the V's. I had to do the same with the IV's. I found that the V's run a bit longer.

Originally Posted by buffguy

Originally Posted by BLoWNeP

When I was there around 7pm, they had 1 size 10 left and I'm pretty sure they are sold out as people were calling in to ask for the size 10.  I tried to cop more than one pair to help NT members but they only limit one pair per person.  Is this one pair limit the same for every HOH or just LA? 

My HoH does not limit how many pairs you can get.

Mine does not either but I am sure that it depends on the release and if they have others waiting for the same shoe.

^^HOHLA use to allow us to get back in line for additional pairs but the last time I was there, they wouldn't even let me do that...

I was wondering if DK are GR???
also I need a pair of BL in sz 10.....can some one please help me out with a reasonable price? thanks.
by the way, dose anyone know when is MLK V are going to release?

so is 2/12 the confirmed date release for the BL's....

all this DK talk is just making me pray that I find them for under retail and without the hoopla.....hahahaha =)

Why do all the all star shoes say release date 2-12? Thats a Friday! man I hope they dont screw up the release for the All Star V and make it on a Friday. I dont want to have to take a day off work to get that shoe but I will if I have to.

^^ I don't think the allstar V will be that hot.  You would probably be able to pick it up after work.  Plus its also going to be release at select footlockers.

Back
Top Bottom