OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Oh I didnt realize it was Foot Lockers too. Thats cool then. It may not be that bad. I didnt think the Dark Knights were gonna go as fast as they did either though.

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

CARPE DIEM V coming March 6, WooHoooo!
Man, upon further review, I still like the Aways better than the Carpe Diems...

24ebybo.jpg

over

juif4o.jpg

Only thing that is grabbing me is that foggy, clear sole.  The Carpe Diem IV is my fav IV and these surely take me back a year...

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

CARPE DIEM V coming March 6, WooHoooo!
Man, upon further review, I still like the Aways better than the Carpe Diems...
Agreed!  I think instead of getting CD V's I will get a second pair of Aways.

^
Word Ron.
The Aways look nicer then the Carpe Diems....
if the aways had that clear sole, I wouldn't be interested in the Carpe Diems.
But they don't so I'll try and grab a pair.

but Aways>Carpe

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Word Ron.

but Aways>Carpe
is it just me or is everybody changing their mind when they see a good pic of a shoe, when someone actually has them....im thinking a lot of people will change their mind on the CD once somebody posts good pics

if my money is right ill get both but if i were to pick up only one, it would be the aways no question

i think its the metallic purple

edit- i hate judging on catalog pics though

If the toe box on the CD V was solid purple and yellow instead of that ugly dotted design they would be wayyyyyy better. Why did they do that? That throws the shoe off completely. Anyone want to do a PS with them solid?

Originally Posted by marley

Agreed!  I think instead of getting CD V's I will get a second pair of Aways. 

but Aways>Carpe
Great minds (and eyes) think alike
smokin.gif

The differences are so subtle I am shocked they are releasing both, but its another colorway to sell, so why not...

Still my most coveted colorway.....USAs....

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

• xmpowx.jpg

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

^
Word Ron.

but Aways>Carpe
is it just me or is everybody changing their mind when they see a good pic of a shoe, when someone actually has them....im thinking a lot of people will change their mind on the CD once somebody posts good pics

Firstly, I didn't say I don't like the Carpe Diems I just think the Aways look better...
and alot of people posted really good looking pictures of the Dark knights and they didn't make me go
OMG I gotta COP! I still don't want a pair.

As I said, I will get/try to get a pair of Carpe Diems
they just don't look as good as the Aways or the CD IV's

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

No ZKIV or ZKV on the new 2010 McFarlane Kobe figure....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dzfpyv.jpg

Yea I notice that too.  Mcfarlane's figurines have gone downhill.  I can't stand the stick stuck in their leg.  It doesn't even look like him.

Originally Posted by lakers911

Are the CD's going to be a GR? Hopefully it will pop-up on eastbay.

Unfortunately, we currently do not have any information on if we will be getting the Carpe Diem's in when they are released in March.

Finally got my ndc shipment confirm, and estimated delivery date is tomorrow!! Can't wait for Dark Knights.
I am also wondering when KB24.com will ship, this was my first order from their site, and I don't see anywhere to check order status or anything?

Finally made the long-!@$ drive out to Mesquite HoH and picked up the DKs this morning.
Definitely looks better in person, with the refractile blue on the lateral metatarsal area. The red on the sole also makes it pop in a way that I never noticed in pictures.

I swooped up an extra pair in 10.5, so I can help someone out if they need it. Just holla @ me

Firstly, I didn't say I don't like the Carpe Diems I just think the Aways look better...
and alot of people posted really good looking pictures of the Dark knights and they didn't make me go
OMG I gotta COP! I still don't want a pair.

As I said, I will get/try to get a pair of Carpe Diems
they just don't look as good as the Aways or the CD IV's

right....i just wanna see better pics.

that t-shirt is wack, and so are all the puppet shirts. they need to stop.

Back
Top Bottom