OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Damn I think Sherry was the lady that helped me with my order this morning. She really didnt know what she was talking about and no cusomer service skills at all. She seemed like she didnt want to sell the shoes. Well I looked at the bank account and it was charged I have a gut feeling she messed my order and gonna send me some Away kobes instead or DK.  ill keep yah'll posted

Originally Posted by buffguy

does sport chalet carry kobe v?

i dont think so you in SoCal get at me
nerd.gif

You guys REALLY NEED to fill out the online surveys when you get your receipts. Voice your displeasure with Shelly. Each store manager must read each survey and if frequent enough must act accordingly. Those surveys are taken seriously...especially if the comments are negative. This is your rare chance to actually make a difference.

The Fedex guy just dropped off my Dark Knights from NDC. I have to say I am just a tiny bit disappointed. There is a small scratch on my left pair. I bought this when there were no sizes left a day after the release date, but then when I refreshed, my size 10 randomly popped up. I bought it without hesitation. Maybe NDC was hesitant to put that last pair on stock because of that minor deficiency. Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with how they look in person!

Aces are nice actually

And co sign on the shorts, should do them each year to match the school editons, lebrons as well

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

those aces....
sick.gif
. made out of tinfoil?
sick.gif

not in a good way.
smh.gif
i was looking forward to them too.
totally agree, they are definitely a no go for me.  I don't like the tinfoil look, the Aces IV is much much better.

i did recall calling NTNY about the release date of the BL's and this lady picked up. i asked if they had the Bruce Lee's and with the quickness she replied yes. i said oh ok thanks. and without saying anything she just hung up
laugh.gif

whatup NT fam. just went to Ontario Mills mall in SoCal. if anyone is still looking for Chaos they said they have a bunch of pairs. i saw 9.5,10 and 10.5 on display. hope this helps anyone thats still lookin for em

Originally Posted by changstae

whatup NT fam. just went to Ontario Mills mall in SoCal. if anyone is still looking for Chaos they said they have a bunch of pairs. i saw 9.5,10 and 10.5 on display. hope this helps anyone thats still lookin for em

WHich store?

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

24lk3fl.jpg

via Kenlu.net

If the Rice Away's green was black, it would be like the Un-Bruce Lees. I thought they looked nice in the last pic.
The White/Red/Black laces are just bad. Should've stuck to one color or given people another pair of laces.
The Inlines should've kept the clear purple soles that made me like the Inline IVs so much.

My away's carbon fiber plates have both cracked at the arch. I noticed this after playing today. The cracks are small but they will probably develop into larger ones in the future (only second time playing in them.) Anyone have an opinion on whether or not I can get a voucher from Nike, and what the website is for contacting them about this is. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom