OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

^^Awesome pictures up there. I actually like the white laces with the red dots on the white/red/black V's up there (Vday edition haha). Can't wait till my eastbay shipment comes that week.

are all those Kobe V in the wall paper releasing?

Also, got my DK
4317215223_c90220eaf5.jpg

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

You guys REALLY NEED to fill out the online surveys when you get your receipts. Voice your displeasure with Shelly. Each store manager must read each survey and if frequent enough must act accordingly. Those surveys are taken seriously...especially if the comments are negative. This is your rare chance to actually make a difference.
Funny thing is that I have actually talk/met this Sherry "lady" at NTNY. Whatever your thinking... It is most definitely true in all ways imaginable.

i really want these dark knights, i have an extra pair of chaos that i bought if anyone wants to trade. size 13

woot gonna pick up chaos tomorrow , first V's. Well i had the DK's but had to exchange/return it defect!

I can't wait to play in these Monday. I gotta bust out the ankle braces though. As stable as they feel I'm just a bit paranoid about breaking myself off.

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

I can't wait to play in these Monday. I gotta bust out the ankle braces though. As stable as they feel I'm just a bit paranoid about breaking myself off.

no need
happy.gif

im sorry guys but i havnt been on much on the shoe releases and all, but i need a pair of the dark knights to ball in. what is the info? and where can i go to look for a pair? any spots online? thanks in advance

no need? Have you seen the tape around Kobe's ankles? If one of the most graceful athletes in the world tapes up in these you know my clumsy *%# is adding a little protection.

no need? Have you seen the tape around Kobe's ankles? If one of the most graceful athletes in the world tapes up in these you know my clumsy *%# is adding a little protection.

true. doesnt hurt to be careful. i've tweaked my ankles even with really great tape jobs done by ATCs. the tape gets pretty loose after 30 minutes or so anyways so its more psychological for me if anything

Originally Posted by Jordan23mj45

im sorry guys but i havnt been on much on the shoe releases and all, but i need a pair of the dark knights to ball in. what is the info? and where can i go to look for a pair? any spots online? thanks in advance

theres some on ebay and you can preorder them from rmkstore.com, but its reseller prices.

If u guys bought ur shoes over the phone from sherry at niketown new york I would love it if u filled out a customer service survey or called NDC to report her to the nike customer service team so she either gets her act together or canned...Im not trying to get anyone fired but if u are not doing ur job u are not doing your job....its pretty ******ed when someone tells u they cant redo a transaction because they f'd up...

Back
Top Bottom