OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by abstractability

Yeah, N23 is cool brah. I think he was selling the BLs $190-200 shipped which I think is a decent price to bypass all the hassle.
Thanks homie...
yea, it is decent to pay about $50 over retail to secure your pair(s) hassle free....
in the end for me, if I dont get any of these "limited" releases, I will be content just getting 3 pairs of GR's...
I'm not gonna go buck wild this round....

Originally Posted by lbj19
Home Rice V > Away Rice V

But both are
pimp.gif

Damn I need more kobe V's.  The more I wear them, the more I love them.  Havent been able to get my lazy +*% to play ball in them yet, but even w casual wear they are great.  I would love to have seen the ASG in person before ordering them, but I think I will just order off ndc since the BL's dont look to promising of an option.

This is the respond I got when I chatted with nike about the all stars.  Seem kinda BS.

Message.gif
 Nike: Hi, my name is Nike. How may I help you?
Message.gif
 ME: when will this item be available? 386429-601 I see it online but sold out.
Message.gif
 Nike: I would be happy to look into that for you!
Message.gif
 Nike: As far as having them in stock again, we usually restock on the weekends. They don't give us a certain date on when they are going to restock the items because of fabric demands and the processing times to get them made. I wish we were able to keep up the demands on every piece that we offer online, but we have to have them take turns in getting produced and restocked to make sure everyone has a fair chance to get their product.

Finally I am able to post NT. What up everybody. Thanx to you guys I was able to get my DK's on rd at retail from NDC. Like many of you I was up all night trying to get them but NDC never released them so I went to bed. I woke up early with a stomach ache around 7:30am %@+ and thought to mself "they are prolly gone by now but why not check?" Good thing I listened to that little voice because there they were. Thanks guys for your help. Next 2 weeks are big: BL's, ASG's, & Copper Foams. Just got off the phone with NDC and the rep told me the foams will be dropping the 13th and will start taking orders 12 est but we all know that can go out the window.

Anyone surprsied that the Kobe V's didn't make the list for top selling shoes in December?  The list is on sole collector.

Just ordered 23 pairs of chaos Vs
pimp.gif

i will keep everyone updated

also when does everyone think the line at HOHLA will start forming i need them BL in my life....

frown.gif
Really sad about missing out on the Dark Knights, but Ill just wait for another color option. Thanx for all the updates guys.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

pimp.gif

also when does everyone think the line at HOHLA will start forming i need them BL in my life....
23 pairs? or 2-3 pairs?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Notorious23 is good people. I just put an order for the Lees and the All stars with homie.
References are always appreciated.  I'm going to have to PM him soon.  Thanks!

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Anyone surprsied that the Kobe V's didn't make the list for top selling shoes in December?  The list is on sole collector.

Well Chaos released on the 26th...
eyes.gif

if you're gonna get 23 pairs, you should've just got 24 for the coincidental match with kb24's jersey.

23X130=2,990.......maybe cheaper with employee discount....
but that's "straight ballin'"

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

pimp.gif

23 pairs? If you tryin to flip good luck this can still be had for retail. No hate do ya thang brah!

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

What happened to the Black rice pair? Don't tell me those got scrapped. Those are the only other Vs I wanted!!

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

That was the major problem with the Kobe 1. All the amazing colorways were PEs and Kobe RARELY wore the ZK1 GR colors on court.

All the ZKV's in the pics are GR. Those are not the Dukes or Rice Aways.

They are GR's

Back
Top Bottom