OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

just talked to some one from nike and they told me that the shoe early released and that they were sold out already, and might get a restock but no tellin when they will get them
sick.gif

Originally Posted by trojan24

just talked to some one from nike and they told me that the shoe early released and that they were sold out already, and might get a restock but no tellin when they will get them
sick.gif
If you're talkin about the All Stars then they are lying to you.  There is no way those were up on NDC and not one person from here got a pair.  We would have heard it on here.

Still can't get over how light and comfortable these shoes are, love how its not so tight at the forefoot(my zkb IV major complaint, due to my wide forefoot perhaps?).

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by trojan24

sick.gif
If you're talkin about the All Stars then they are lying to you.  There is no way those were up on NDC and not one person from here got a pair.  We would have heard it on here.

so does that mean that they will be released on the 6th?

i hate kobe, but those posters are pretty rad.

these bruce lees and I have my triumvirate of kobe v's.

i think its funny when people dont know how nice the dark knights are till its in their hands hehe.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Has anyone heard if NDC will be doing a midnight release of the bl's like they did of the DK's?
I don't think NDC will have the BL's, only HOH and some shoe boutiques will have them. I saw on NTLA's facebook that they won't be getting the BL's. Maybe they might decide to put they them up on the site friday night, who knows 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

They couldve edited that huge @&$ pimple on his head haha.
LOLOLOL....that is too funny...he does always have some kind of forehead issue.....they should airbrush it....or maybe he should sign with ProActiv....

all the major footlockers in the raleigh nc / triangle area say the asg's are a no- go. anyone have another spot in the area that might be gettin em ? fashion ave said no-go also. than

willin to pay over retail too if thats what it takes :smile:

good luck to all

Originally Posted by never wear them

Notorious23 is good people. I just put an order for the Lees and the All stars with homie.
Is he still taking orders? and how much over retail he chargin?

Yeah, N23 is cool brah. I think he was selling the BLs $190-200 shipped which I think is a decent price to bypass all the hassle.

So has it been really confirmed the DKs are releasing again this month in the US?

Back
Top Bottom