OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Yeah I dont get why people are so high on the All Star shoes especially this year versions. I have last year IV are less flashy than this year but it really doesnt go with anything casually or on the court.

The woodgrain and 3M y'all can keep it. Even though I'm in Texas and I'm sure the shoes will be plentiful. I'm still not going to buy them.

WATZ EVERYONE, IM TO NIKETALK BUT HAVE BEEN CHECKING THE SITE FOR YRS NOW..
JUST THOUGHT ID POST MY COLLECTION OF THE FIVES...SORRY IF THE PICT IS NOT GOOD..
MINE%20PART%20TWO
e5226cb1061d416db53288e1733befdcc9d48583.pjpg

Asked my local FL, they won't be getting any BL's or DK's....the white/red-black will be copped on Saturday

Originally Posted by JELLOJAY

WATZ EVERYONE, IM TO NIKETALK BUT HAVE BEEN CHECKING THE SITE FOR YRS NOW..
JUST THOUGHT ID POST MY COLLECTION OF THE FIVES...SORRY IF THE PICT IS NOT GOOD..
MINE%20PART%20TWO
e5226cb1061d416db53288e1733befdcc9d48583.pjpg
wow, dope collection sir. great early post
pimp.gif

On the fence on the white/red colorway.....Need to see in person or more pics....

WITNESS...yup, I was one of em...they grew on me, now I'm second guessing. I have a giftcard @ Eastbay, so if I can get em from there I will...if not no big deal.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Wasn't everyone hating on the ASG's when we first got pics of them a few weeks back?

I was thinking the same thing. I think people are just doing impluse buys since there isnt any shoes of importance to buy right now

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Wasn't everyone hating on the ASG's when we first got pics of them a few weeks back?
Still hating on em right here. But more for you and the others, so it's all good
wink.gif

I have a unique perspective on the kobe v...first off I am glad that the shoes do not come in a kobe box like the way the lebrons are releasing with the viis....second of all I only buy the non kobe colors because I am not a Laker fan....I think kobe doesnt have a box because people would hate on having lower merion on the box because kobe decided to go to LA instead of stay in Philly...anyway I hope they just keep him in a nike box only because having a box with kobe on it would not do it for me at all...buttttttt I still humbly admit that he is the best player in the NBA...

Got my DK's 2 days ago, again, thanks to my NY connect. Hope he hooks me up w/ the motorsports...anyways, the DK's are awesome in person, will try to snag a second pair if given the opportunity

^^ Deym..those DK's are dope. I gotta settle for the chaos I copped today...they are one of a kind

Back
Top Bottom