OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by c4

^^NotoriousMJ23- ur a good dude!!

Thanks man!! yoooo your guys are making me feel like a ugly elementary school girl that finally got a Valentine. lol
thank you for all the love
funny part is that with people saying what they are....u r trapped now. hahahaha. how can you stay away when you see how much people love u around here. looks like you got your 3rd strike...you are a lifer....don't fight it....the game needs u...hahahah

man. i seriously and deeply appreciate all this love guys.. I truly try hard. hell or high water.. and this weekend snow... i try to help as many people as I can. i try not to let anything keep me from copping for people

Originally Posted by never wear them

some lil kid said lebrons are more for prom and kobes are for the winter ball......

I was like.....?

Lebrons are for playoffs

Kobes are for FINALS son. Lol
Awesome!!!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn those Lees looking good with the (RED) laces...

*must not fall into hype
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats to who all got their kicks!

Now I play the waiting game with Eastbay.

LOL, me too; trying not to fall into the hype. Especially with my ASG's on back order til the 10th. I called Eastbay and they said their shipment had not been received so I guess they are back ordered for everybody which makes sense since Nike pulled them from their website.

I have 2 xtra pairs of ASG's on back order sz. 8 & 10.5 PM or email me if you wan to cop any of the two.

congrats to all those who got their bruce lees............damn valentines day and my girls bday made me pass on them, im heated

Originally Posted by c4

Thanks man!! yoooo your guys are making me feel like a ugly elementary school girl that finally got a Valentine. lol
funny part is that with people saying what they are....u r trapped now. hahahaha. how can you stay away when you see how much people love u around here. looks like you got your 3rd strike...you are a lifer....don't fight it....the game needs u...hahahah

man. i seriously and deeply appreciate all this love guys.. I truly try hard. hell or high water.. and this weekend snow... i try to help as many people as I can. i try not to let anything keep me from copping for people
D- you do go above and beyond for everyone, hopefully you can get enough tips to get yours for free! you deserve it...

Made the 3 hour drive to HOH Chi this morning with one main focus.  All Star V's.  Got there and they said the shipment would be in by noon.  Bunch of us waited til noon and were told no shipment til next week.  Major disappointment.  So I couldnt go home empty-handed and I wasnt feeling the Motorsports I fell victim to the hype and copped a pair of Bruce Lees.  Once you see them in person you are sold.  Watching the game last night helped too.  Good to see you flintgrey.  Talked to quite a few others but dont know who all was from here.  Sorry I couldn't help out this trip Vince.  Hope I can next time brother.

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

went to jimmy jazz and saw some dude cop 4 pairs of BL's. if thats you on this site, nice to meet you and hope you enjoy your pairs man. Coz I definitely will with mine :]

lol @ people copping at HOHNY and then coming back out to get on line to cop another pair(s). Caught a live glimpse of some dude with Copper Foamposites on ;[ . Damn you nike and messed up release dates rofl
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
small E-World, That was my boy from work. I held him down on his Motorsport 6's This morning and he went over to HOHNY on the hunt for some BL's and ASG Kobe's for himself. They didnt have the ASG Kobe's but He was able to pick up 2pairs of Bruce Lee's for himself and a pair of ASG Lebron's for me, put that stuff in the car then went to Jimmy Jazz for the opening and got me a pair of BL's along with 3 more for himself
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
it was def a good look.

I need those red laces like yesterday tho
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

some lil kid said lebrons are more for prom and kobes are for the winter ball......

I was like.....?

Lebrons are for playoffs

Kobes are for FINALS son. Lol

Damn
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
in due time Bron, in Due time..
laugh.gif

These thread is pure fire. Congrats to everyone who got their pair.

For those who want to trade me a sz 10 for my 9.5 that would be great pm me.

and where to cop the red laces 120cm?

So stoked.

I had work today so I figured I wouldn't be able to pick up a pair. My girl knew how much I wanted the Bruce Lee's and waited in line for me.

She picked me up a size 10 though, so if anyone that got a 9.5 or 9 in the So Cal area wants to trade, get at me.

Man, I gotta make it up to her on Valentine's Day.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

I was thinking about putting some black laces on the bruce lee's, yay or nay? I like how those red laces look but, everyone starting to put those on now, gotta separate from the pack. Anyone who was lucky enough to get a pair of BL's on kb24 get anything other than the confirmation email?

I'd like to see someone throw their away laces in the BL's, I think the black with yellow specs would look super dope

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by c4

D- you do go above and beyond for everyone, hopefully you can get enough tips to get yours for free! you deserve it...

Thank you. Thank you. I must do what I can for people. I would want the same thing. My Mother always told me... "Do onto others as you would want them to do to you" An its easy to be nice, its hard to be F***ed up and not help, Kindness takes you a long way

All this LOVE.. I LOVE IT

The waiting for the ASG's is killing me right now lol...guess Im gonna stare at my DK's til they arrive so I dont go out and buy some BL's

Originally Posted by five30

^Why don't you just check for yourself? Wow.

Cause even though I live in socal, it's still a good two hour drive from my work to hohla, and instead of wasting my time driving up there after work only to find they are sold out when someone who lives in LA or has recently been to HOHLA could give me a heads up. That's why   

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Cause even though I live in socal, it's still a good two hour drive from my work to hohla, and instead of wasting my time driving up there after work only to find they are sold out when someone who lives in LA or has recently been to HOHLA could give me a heads up. That's why   
lol....i thought the internet and forums like this were created for information passage?!?!?!? 

^ I think five30 is referring to the question about the red laces on ebay.

If not, carry on....

Here is the # to HOH LA - (310) 652-5749

I think five30 was referring to Billy Ho asking if there are Nike Red laces on ebay. I was wondering also why he is asking on here instead of just searching ebay for his answer lol

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

lol....i thought the internet and forums like this were created for information passage?!?!?!? 
Exactly 

Back
Top Bottom