OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by marley

I think five30 was referring to Billy Ho asking if there are Nike Red laces on ebay. I was wondering also why he is asking on here instead of just searching ebay for his answer lol

If it he is referring to that then, sorry. It's just dumb when people don't like to help out in these communities

Made the 3 hour drive to HOH Chi this morning with one main focus.  All Star V's.  Got there and they said the shipment would be in by noon.  Bunch of us waited til noon and were told no shipment til next week.  Major disappointment.  So I couldnt go home empty-handed and I wasnt feeling the Motorsports I fell victim to the hype and copped a pair of Bruce Lees.  Once you see them in person you are sold.  Watching the game last night helped too.  Good to see you flintgrey.  Talked to quite a few others but dont know who all was from here.  Sorry I couldn't help out this trip Vince.  Hope I can next time brother.

I was there too Marley, wish they would of dropped the ALLSTARS too. I didn't want to come home empty handed either so I got the Lee's too. I didn't want to wait till noon, but whats the verdict??? WHEN are they releasing at HOH?

DKs slept on....naw. Those things are selling like Hot Cakes.

IMO best colorway released so far.

Went to HOHLA today to try my chances since someone mentioned 500 pairs.  With my luck, size 10 was sold out.   Why must I wears a size that is so hot.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Made the 3 hour drive to HOH Chi this morning with one main focus.  All Star V's.  Got there and they said the shipment would be in by noon.  Bunch of us waited til noon and were told no shipment til next week.  Major disappointment.  So I couldnt go home empty-handed and I wasnt feeling the Motorsports I fell victim to the hype and copped a pair of Bruce Lees.  Once you see them in person you are sold.  Watching the game last night helped too.  Good to see you flintgrey.  Talked to quite a few others but dont know who all was from here.  Sorry I couldn't help out this trip Vince.  Hope I can next time brother.

I was there too Marley, wish they would of dropped the ALLSTARS too. I didn't want to come home empty handed either so I got the Lee's too. I didn't want to wait till noon, but whats the verdict??? WHEN are they releasing at HOH?

I have that display case also.  IKEA for the win. 

Originally Posted by s dubl

DKs slept on....naw. Those things are selling like Hot Cakes.

IMO best colorway released so far.

but lots of people slept on them hard. and said they would pass and thought they would sit

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

went to jimmy jazz and saw some dude cop 4 pairs of BL's. if thats you on this site, nice to meet you and hope you enjoy your pairs man. Coz I definitely will with mine :]

lol @ people copping at HOHNY and then coming back out to get on line to cop another pair(s). Caught a live glimpse of some dude with Copper Foamposites on ;[ . Damn you nike and messed up release dates rofl

i saw that dude with the copper foams too. they were niceeee.

anyway, managed to secure two pairs of the BL's. xmas 7s came in today from ndc.
overall, pretty nice first time experience waiting for a release and being at HoHNY. dudes next to me were all chill, and big thanks to the guy who helped me scoop up another pair of BL's for me
pimp.gif

ok so alot of us ordered the asg last night but i already want mine in my hands n to think its gonna b like two weeks til they get here. some posted that the dk r the most slept on kobes, how do u figure most of us r goin butt a.. crazy trying to figure out the 20th rerelease, iit to one night for them to sell out on sneakerhead hell i know they aint slept on

Notorious...yeah, guess you're right if you put it like that. If they don't drop again on the 20th dudes will be thirsty for em. Glad I got my pair...thanks again Conor!

So....I got my conf email from Eastbay.

Here's the description
NIKE ZM KOBE V TB-RD/BK/WH

Anyone else get that? I have a feeling I'll end up with the white/red/black pair
smh.gif

so i was contemplating on gettin the Vs.......

then i saw the Bruce Lee's.............

i NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED those in my life!!!!!!!

lmao

Notorious...yeah, guess you're right if you put it like that. If they don't drop again on the 20th dudes will be thirsty for em. Glad I got my pair...thanks again Conor!

Here's the description

Anyone else get that? I have a feeling I'll end up with the white/red/black pair
smh.gif
ya that was what i got....i got that confirm in the middle of the morning. last night was insane....i bought stuff from every site i think...lol. well except finishline....and i tried to on there too. but the damn site crashed when i was making my purchase. i had all 3 (motos, lbj 7 asg and kobe asg) off eastbay....only to get a damn message saying 1 hour 40 min check out....i should of called in...i would of saved myself having to stay up all night while ndc toyed with my emotions. i only ended up with 2 pairs of my size in the kobe asg off eastbay;...and a ton of other stuff off ndc.

happy.gif
s dubl wrote:

Here's the description

smh.gif

I got the same thing in my confirmation email.  When I called eastbay to order I used the item number, so you should be good.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

^ I think five30 is referring to the question about the red laces on ebay.

If not, carry on....

Here is the # to HOH LA - (310) 652-5749
Yup.

Got some defensive folks up in here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ajbishop

happy.gif
s dubl wrote:

Here's the description

smh.gif
I got the same thing in my confirmation email.  When I called eastbay to order I used the item number, so you should be good.
happy.gif

Shaun, I'm glad it worked out for you!  You don't have to worry about the description because it's like that for everyone.
[font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]NIKE ZM KOBE V TB-RD/BK/WH - Size 09.5[/font]

Thanks guys...makes me feel better we'll all be getting the white/black/red pair over the ASGs...we can all be mad together.

laugh.gif

HOHLA still has sizes 12 and up... So tired from that wait but well worth it. I can't stop looking @ my Bruce Lees..

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by five30

^Why don't you just check for yourself? Wow.

Cause even though I live in socal, it's still a good two hour drive from my work to hohla, and instead of wasting my time driving up there after work only to find they are sold out when someone who lives in LA or has recently been to HOHLA could give me a heads up. That's why   
lol....i thought the internet and forums like this were created for information passage?!?!?!? 
Q F the DAMN T

It sounds like whoever went out early to HOHLA this morning ended up with a pair.

That's good because anyone who braved the cold weather and thunderstorms definitely deserves a pair.

Here's the description

smh.gif
Damn I just noticed this right now. I really hope Eastbay has there inventory straight. Here is to worrying again.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom