OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I saw a bunch of dudes asking to see the BL's with the Away laces.

I tell you what.........send me a pair and I'll take the pics for you.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BLoWNeP

HOHLA still has sizes 12 and up... So tired from that wait but well worth it. I can't stop looking @ my Bruce Lees..

Anyone wanna scoop me a size 13? 

I got one on the way, but wouldnt mind having another

Nice deal you got there Jared!

Those are going to be sleepers...I want a pair of those.

Originally Posted by abernja

I saw a bunch of dudes asking to see the BL's with the Away laces.

I tell you what.........send me a pair and I'll take the pics for you.
roll.gif

lol. i hear that.

^S dubl,

I was pretty mad when I drove about an hour to HOH and my person sold my BL's. He had the nerve to ask me to buy the white/red/blk pair or the Lebron VII ASG. Just gave him a dirty look and left. Don't know if it prove a point but I hope he feels BAD!! I even promised him I'll pay half for his BL's. I'm still in search for my size. The ASG didn't work out. I guess I'll have to settle for the white/red/blk V's.

Originally Posted by five30

It sounds like whoever went out early to HOHLA this morning ended up with a pair.

That's good because anyone who braved the cold weather and thunderstorms definitely deserves a pair.
          That would be me....It was tough, but definitely worth the pain and suffering. Good luck to those who have not received their BL's....

anyone wanna grab me that 12?

also picked up the w/b/r today. nike stays taking my money this year and we are 2 months in.

Won a pair of "Hot Red" AM '95 on ebay for $71 shipped.
Returned them for a $16 store credit and a free pair of Kobe V's tonight.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Zoom Kobe V - Wht/Var Red/Blk

Wore the '01 XI's to pick up the V-Day? V's to join their brother the Aways. Not as cool as you guys with the DK's and the BL's..........but we don't get that stuff in Orlando. Anybody wanna hook it up?

I can get you the D.Howard sig shoes..........as many as you need. They're EVERYWHERE.

Of course i'm only kidding about the Howards lol. But for real hook it up on the BL and DK!!!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Notorious...yeah, guess you're right if you put it like that. If they don't drop again on the 20th dudes will be thirsty for em. Glad I got my pair...thanks again Conor!

So....I got my conf email from Eastbay.

Here's the description
NIKE ZM KOBE V TB-RD/BK/WH

Anyone else get that? I have a feeling I'll end up with the white/red/black pair
smh.gif
For sure bro, anytime.  As of now they're my favorite V's.  Hope they drop again for those that missed out. Glad you'll be getting your asg's.

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

so far most slept on in my opinion...taken with motorola cliq...thanks again to speedy!!!

I don't think the DKs are that slept on. I would say the Chaos is the most slept on.

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

so far most slept on in my opinion...taken with motorola cliq...thanks again to speedy!!!

Welcome man. BLs are going out on Monday.

am i the only thats happy that jordan isnt droping any real heat til about may so that way most of my money is directed towards many cw of the kobes...... i know the motorsports droped today but i think they r ugly lol i think ppl like them cuz they r the motorsport edition imo

^
Jordan can drop anything they want, I aint buyin none of that junk.
everything they drop is whack now days.

^^^ and people still buy it.
I wont lie. I had to get infrared 6's.. thats it. lol
even with two broken fingers on his shooting hand, Kobe has a mighty tight grip on my wallet. lol

well I got mine for $90 soooo.. $15 off. ehhh, ill take that.
Jordan Brand sometimes reminds me of a young kid... always taking shortcuts. lol
them cheap materials and low quality... ughhhh dont get ya boy started.
the best shoe they drop to date in the last year I can think of off top is the Blk/Grey Hi 1's.. those were crack and the materials are ill and on point.

Word...I was offered the Black/red 6s for 115 shipped....tempting but I had to pass. I'd rather throw a few more $$s in and get some Kobes nawmean!

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

got my confirmation from eastbay for my ASG. should expect it 2 weeks after backorder date -_- oh well atleast i got um.
Got that email too and I was sweating when it said "out of stock". I called and the rep said my order is straight and will ship. Looks like anyone who got the email confirmation should be getting there pairs.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
lol
word man,
for like 75 I'd consider the VI's
but not more then that lol.
the only jordan's i consider nowadays are III's and IV's. i will forever like those. and maybe 13's.

Back
Top Bottom