OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I wasn't a huge Kobe Shoe Fan, but the Hyperdunks, IV's and V have changed my mid. Nike has done a great job with supporting Kobe with some great heat!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

some guy on the raptors is wearing the white/red/black kobe V right now vs the kings. look nice in hd lol this is the first time outside of the laker team that ive seen another player wear the kobe v...
thats most probably derozen (spelling?), he wears kobe's kicks all the time! 

so I got my lee's two weeks or so ago but did anyone elses look like this?  Not just that one little spot but there was alot of paint missing on the top of the midsole. Stuff had me
mad.gif

Mine are pretty much cool except for some little area looking like that. Not as bad as that tho. The shoes can't be perfect but I feel your pain bro.

Congrats to everybody who were able to pickup the Bruce Lee V's!

I NEED them.  I'm waiting for the right size and price so I have to be patient. 
nerd.gif

still stuck in the house bcz of the snow. will cop the bl tomorrow....but these right here....
eek.gif
copped x2
148jatc.jpg

20gkr4.jpg

2n7ig5l.jpg

291jq5w.jpg

that sole!

got my bl yesterday. they're nice.

regarding the imperfections. they're always going to be like that. some worse than others. i feel WITNESSkb24 though. it sucks to find something very visible.

Seriously... this shoe is TOO dope for words.

There isn't ONE single color I've seen so far that I can honestly say I wouldn't CONSIDER buying (word to the white/blk-red colorway).

(I think the V's just bumped a classic out of my all-time top 10)...

So is it safe to say that the Dark Knights arent going to be released on the 20th? I havent seen anything else about this release date and i was just wondering if this is still going down?. I got mine on ebay the other day.. Good lookin out kobe4ever8 for the size 13 Dark Knights.. cant wait to get them..

i wasn't goin to pick up the bruce lee's, but i went to the store w/ no line this morning...easy pick up. forgot to get blk laces...doh!!!

Back
Top Bottom